PDA

View Full Version : Makaron WIP - Dreamcast Emulator For Windows

wraggster
August 21st, 2007, 16:15
Translated news of the latest WIP from the Dreamcast Emu for Windows called Makaron (http://dknute.livejournal.com/#item9534):

At the end I have convened and I have hit once more time again of GD-ROM emulation. There was heavily :) but now Makaron has left on simple again, but if necessary has attendance of image write about which earlier GDI.

From this version it is possible to configure the emulation of region to EU/USA/JP. Thus, I search for images BIOS and from consoles on USA FLASH and japan! It circulates be it for network that certain domestic alteration of european version, with often break down (disable) usage else Chankastem problems are with them -. As you have it divide certain image of ROM it in noble purpose -! Otherwise, I will search enforced < self-service store >, that can expire

Certainly let's there will be example of superiority of image on pirates ( affectation not cut contents disc ) GDI Record of Lodoss War.

Pirate puts ( Makarona and not only on program ) loading, which does not act without attendance of hand memory on correctly SH4. But it walks " original " ślicznie":

So, from this moment if something will act from GDI, but from pirate not, it will sound on solution my standard answer this problem " but well, hard " :]

Thanks Elation for the News.

ron
August 21st, 2007, 20:37
was time for an update ""!!

Glad to know about Makaron news

YZB
August 22nd, 2007, 12:00
NeVER TEST???

ron
August 24th, 2007, 23:09
I still havent see it running, will be nice to test when ready !

Xiaopang
September 3rd, 2007, 11:38
what a shaky translation. the screenshots i saw showed no graphical glitches so far, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. it looks very promising though. i hope it has better sound support for vista than nulldc

SiZiOUS
September 4th, 2007, 23:38
Nice news, hope it will be released soon.