PDA

View Full Version : PSPTube Update 8/17/2007 Released today? - Youtube for PSP

xg917
August 21st, 2007, 17:47
PSPTube seems to have been updated today but with SofyaCat's 8/17/2007 release?

Google Translation..

Known trouble Known bugs †
During animated picture playing back there are times when playback stops -> restarting, it is the [ku]
It is. (While investigating)
Sound there is an animated picture which slips

Download †
PSPTube20070817.zip -- Version20070817 summer [komi] (C72)
The [te] we distributed.
Modifying contents, as for redistribution please do not do.

Renewal past record †
0817 edition C72 summer [komi] distribution
At [konhuigu], is dialogue used in the initialization part of network?
How, it tried to be able to choose. (Debugging function)
In case of 200over, setting of priority of main thread 1.00 and
1.50 Correcting the fact that it is different from edition
In order favorites to be able to set the place of the folder with [konhuigu], the stripe it does,
It is.
It tried to indicate the sum nail with [huairumodo].
The same jpg file as file name is indicated.
If “xxxxxxx.flv” indicating “xxxxxxx.jpg” as the sum nail
It does.
When there is no favorite folder, from the cache folder the search stripe
It does.
0813 editions (at instant) secret
It tried using dialogue in the initialization part of network.

Sorry for this post being sloppy, if this were in english it wouldnt be so.. out there :p

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Elven6
August 21st, 2007, 18:29
Nice, im downloading it right now. I hope in future released you could convert FLV to MP4.

DarthPaul
August 21st, 2007, 18:29
Hmm I saw this a few days ago,and I read something about a release the 18 or 19. But I wasn't sure and I didn't want to have a bad time.. lol. Oh well,time to download. :)

Anonymous D
August 21st, 2007, 18:36
*hopes for wpa connections support*

CaptainMorgan4
August 21st, 2007, 19:10
Downloading now anyone see more speed in loading times and less lag in the videos?

Buddy4point0
August 21st, 2007, 19:29
Downloading now anyone see more speed in loading times and less lag in the videos?

i dont have any lag in videos in previous versions. and im running it at 222. dont know what ur problem is, mabey your internet.

sweet. im updating now, psptube is one of my favorate psp apps

usp8riot
August 21st, 2007, 19:38
Awesome app. So what is updated? Can't comprehend google engrish. I had trouble with the previous release because of sound not synching with the video. Also a rewind feature would be awesome. But still, great work and glad to see it updated frequently.

m_d_uk
August 21st, 2007, 19:55
yay! wpa works :D:D:D

CaptainMorgan4
August 21st, 2007, 21:17
Buddy4Point I'm refering to the same thing usp8riot was talking about, my video and audio wouldn't be insync. I was hoping for a speed up in loading times but I'm sure this app will just get better and better. Could someone possibly supply a CFG file that is working correctly, mine connects and everything but it seems for some reason my videos are chopping up and just acting funny, I'd appreciate it alot.

m_d_uk
August 21st, 2007, 22:38
Buddy4Point I'm refering to the same thing usp8riot was talking about, my video and audio wouldn't be insync. I was hoping for a speed up in loading times but I'm sure this app will just get better and better. Could someone possibly supply a CFG file that is working correctly, mine connects and everything but it seems for some reason my videos are chopping up and just acting funny, I'd appreciate it alot.

mine works fine! see attached

CaptainMorgan4
August 21st, 2007, 22:54
Thanks alot that helps alot!

xg917
August 21st, 2007, 22:59
i just used ur cfg file. i the sync was perfect. i watched a music video.

thanks man

m_d_uk
August 21st, 2007, 23:22
;) np

It works a lot better with shorter videos though...

xg917
August 21st, 2007, 23:33
yea thats something i noticed..

usp8riot
August 22nd, 2007, 03:16
A save option for offline viewing would also be good, aka, download the flv to mem card.

hmong
August 22nd, 2007, 04:58
A save option for offline viewing would also be good, aka, download the flv to mem card.

you can save the flv's u watch. instead of watching them by pressing the button "x", press the "/\"(triangle) button to save the flv so u could watch it offline.
Press "select" button to view your favorites folder and it should be in there.

anyways, this update to me seems like it's the damn same frm the last... any difference anyone knows? But still, this thing is pretty damn awesome. Thanks!

usp8riot
August 22nd, 2007, 05:55
you can save the flv's u watch. instead of watching them by pressing the button "x", press the "/\"(triangle) button to save the flv so u could watch it offline.
Press "select" button to view your favorites folder and it should be in there.

Thanks, I just tried it out. I was just assuming it saved my favorites like youtube does.

Awesome feature, great app.

PS, my download is now "complite", lol.

NovaKane
August 22nd, 2007, 07:06
It seems like the longer the video, the more problems occur.

One vid that was under a minute worked perfectly. Some others that were just a few minutes became choppy and out of sync after watching for awhile.

What settings do you guys have to make longer vids work better?

So far I disabled my plug-ins and clocked the PSP to 333mhz.

usp8riot
August 22nd, 2007, 08:26
I'm also experiencing trouble with long videos. When I pause, it won't resume. And a video I dl'ed offline, it won't start. So far, I think it may just be a problem with long videos.

blackthief
August 22nd, 2007, 12:40
awesome!! i love psptube^^.....keep up the work! this version works perfectly for me, no buggs and no problems with long vids, dont know why^^

hmong
August 24th, 2007, 02:52
I'm also experiencing trouble with long videos. When I pause, it won't resume. And a video I dl'ed offline, it won't start. So far, I think it may just be a problem with long videos.

i think for long videos that have been downloaded - to load you've got to wait for it to buffer for a few seconds(let it try to load for 5-10 seconds) and then i think you press "select" or "start", or was it "x" for it to start playing. it does have a bug btw, i think i saved a clip that was 7 minutes long and during the 5 minute or so mark it froze, but whatever, it's still cool.

carlitx
August 24th, 2007, 03:44
this stoped working for me:( i have 2.52 M33-4 and the CircaCor Xmb Icons from evolve, it was working fine but than just stopped working, i have no plugins and im on 3.52 kernel, but it keeps telling me to check my recovery and set it to 3.52 and disable all icons. someone pls pm me with a solution.

hvk1
August 24th, 2007, 23:22
mine works fine! see attached

Jesus! My pc is busted so I cant make my own cgf thing. (im on my psp atm) I just went trough all 23 pages of the old thread looking for a working cgf!

Thanks sooooooooooo much!

m_d_uk
August 25th, 2007, 01:24
Jesus! My pc is busted so I cant make my own cgf thing. (im on my psp atm) I just went trough all 23 pages of the old thread looking for a working cgf!

Thanks sooooooooooo much!

;) no worries mate :)

usp8riot
August 25th, 2007, 17:54
So does anyone else get tearing? Maybe some sort of vsync might fix it if possible, don't know.

blackrave
August 25th, 2007, 18:33
So does anyone else get tearing? Maybe some sort of vsync might fix it if possible, don't know.

I don't get any tearing, but there is a vsync option in the configuration file. Just replace the 0 with 1, and vsync should be enabled. If this fixes it, tell us? :)

usp8riot
August 25th, 2007, 20:24
My vsync was set to 1 so I set it to 0. That apparently and oddly enough fixed the tearing issue for me.

Love this app. Been using it a lot lately. FF/Rewind would be great and a friendly name for saved vids would be helpful also.

Greg_Alexander
August 28th, 2007, 13:58
Is there a way to save just the links to any favorites, as a bookmark?

dangee
August 28th, 2007, 16:46
Is there a way to save just the links to any favorites, as bookmark?

a good idea , but no, not in this release, & For some reason,
Input history is disabled in the search keypad.
*EDIT*..been thinking..,there may be a way..
only guessing, but a historyi.dat equivalent created & named by a Japanese FW version ,
and put in /psp/system/browser, may enable the input history in search ...

Code Of Conduct
August 29th, 2007, 01:01
My shows are about 10-15 minutes but they are split into parts, and on the old version i got the major sound lag. If there is an option to fix that I will be happy if I am helped.

dangee
August 30th, 2007, 02:35
in psptube.cfg:
setting thumbnail = 1 and cache = 1 lets you browse the
1000s of search vids quicker by caching the thumbnail images.
Cached thumbnail also appears in your favorites list!
only thng is, psptube leaves the cache unflushed.
so I made this Lua prog to delete all non-favorite thumbnails
in cache after a psptube session (can run as INDEX.LUA - may need pathname edit
in the CONFIG section of the script).
After running the script I change fj_sLdj.jpg & fj_sLdj.flv
to niceName.jpg & niceName.flv

SuperAL
November 11th, 2007, 02:35
It still dosent work on a wep protected network which sucks...

juliantgh
November 18th, 2007, 23:07
i download this new version bu i keep gettins this error:
>1:Connection 1
X: Select
O: Cancel (offile mode)
Connecting to Network...2.2.2.2.2.2.2. failed -1

does anyone know how to fix this?