PDA

View Full Version : Sleeeeeepyyyyyy.

shadowprophet
August 22nd, 2007, 15:59
Man Im tired this morning, Im tired and sleepy, But can I sleep?
Well, apparently not. Im so tired,, as I sat this morning. drinking my fourteenth cup of coffee, trying to contemplate why I have this insomnia, So I go to an insomnia chat room. the people there are nice if you have an eternity to wait for them to type out a sentence!!! OMG they'er so slow!!.
Seriously I actually had the time to and make two cups of coffee and drink them both before anyone in the room could even say hi!!!! What's wrong with them!! they'er soooo slow!!
Type!!type!!type!!type!!type!!!! damnit!!!!!!!!!!
I just cant figure it out, Maybe its that loud noise!!, Can you guys hear it too!!?
Its like a loud thumping sound, It goes, Thudunk thudunk thudunk!!!
It just gets
louder and faster as time goes by. Well anyway, I don't have time for this!
You guys read too slow!!!!!!!
Read Faster!!!!!!!!!
I'll brb!! I need more coffee!!
GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!GO!!! :p

acn010
August 22nd, 2007, 16:11
lmao......
i feel you man... had the same problem lately....
this is what i do.... in the evening, if i cant sleep for shit, i take a warm bath and stay there for the longest hours.... once out i prepare warm tea... and i sleep nice....

in the morning i take cold baths(i know some people doesnt lke cold baths) once finished put some light cloths... like a short or jeans... bla bla bla...hope my tips work for you...

acn010

Mark30001
August 22nd, 2007, 16:13
JUNK!!

Anyway, I've just recently purchased a sleeping mask, since I have trouble sleeping with even the faintest of lights, and it's awesome! I don't remember the last material item I purchased that I both satisfied and appreciated greatly. It feels nice being able to sleep long hours on the weekend again! :)

shadowprophet
August 22nd, 2007, 16:21
lmao......
i feel you man... had the same problem lately....
this is what i do.... in the evening, if i cant sleep for shit, i take a warm bath and stay there for the longest hours.... once out i prepare warm tea... and i sleep nice....

in the morning i take cold baths(i know some people doesnt lke cold baths) once finished put some light cloths... like a short or jeans... bla bla bla...hope my tips work for you...

acn010
I usually put on my really comfy homer simpson footies, they are so soft and warm and cushiony they make everything better, But this time, homer forsakes me.

http://utenti.lycos.it/eddietf/homer_doh.gif

JUNK!!

Anyway, I've just recently purchased a sleeping mask, since I have trouble sleeping with even the faintest of lights, and it's awesome! I don't remember the last material item I purchased that I both satisfied and appreciated greatly. It feels nice being able to sleep long hours on the weekend again! :)

Lol :rofl: you expect more maybe from the guy that spawned junk :p
Ive never in my life tried one of those sleeping masks. Do they really work?
If so, Im gonna get one.

Mr. Shadow
August 22nd, 2007, 16:34
I watch a movie and drink some hot cocoa, that puts me to sleep. I was watching "godzilla1998" that movie put me to sleep in a good way because of how well it was done. Just a suggestion though i your trying to go to sleep i dont think you should watch what i watch. other wise.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZUcE28GLQ4&mode=user&search=

BAKA it ain't coming on, sorry fellow shadow heres the link anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZUcE28GLQ4&mode=user&search=

Kramer
August 22nd, 2007, 16:36
I heard that if your having trouble sleeping most of the time it's because you have something on your mind that your worried or stressed about, first you have overcome whatevers on your mind then your sleep problems will be no more.

Or you could just get really stoned...

Mr. Shadow
August 22nd, 2007, 16:38
Kramer it sounds to me like hes on speed right now. :rofl:

Kramer
August 22nd, 2007, 16:48
Kramer it sounds to me like hes on speed right now. :rofl:

LOL

Nah I dont think Shadowprophet is a druggy, but im sure 14 cups of coffee would speed you right up.

PLZKLLME0080
August 22nd, 2007, 17:09
hmm... ive been having sleeping problems too, Ive been waking up at 4 am for 3 of the past 5 days. my dad says that allot of the people that he works with have been having sleeping problems too. WTF is goin on here?

dejkirkby
August 22nd, 2007, 17:15
You want to talk to someone during your insomnia, IM me bro, I'm available!

acn010
August 22nd, 2007, 17:41
lol me too... im 24/7

shadowprophet
August 22nd, 2007, 20:02
You want to talk to someone during your insomnia, IM me bro, I'm available!

You say that now, But ive been on yahoo at least ten times looking for you, by the way i got a new yahoo id too, Superpapermario1977 anyhoo, im not always on that one, but I mean its another option, I know what it is though, You fear my chess rematch :p

It's okay, I understand :rofl: :cool:

gunntims0103
August 22nd, 2007, 20:06
I'm really tired from watching death note like all night.

shadowprophet
August 22nd, 2007, 20:13
I'm really tired from watching death note like all night.
it's been absolutely forever bro!
How have ya been?

gdf
August 22nd, 2007, 20:18
actually a while back i kept waking at 4 in the morning and going to the toilet, then having some water. it went on for like 2 weeks. then one night i puked in and all over my bed, that seemed to break it! :p

dejkirkby
August 22nd, 2007, 21:29
You say that now, But ive been on yahoo at least ten times looking for you, by the way i got a new yahoo id too, Superpapermario1977 anyhoo, im not always on that one, but I mean its another option, I know what it is though, You fear my chess rematch :p

It's okay, I understand :rofl: :cool:
You will lose again, my brethren!

Mark30001
August 22nd, 2007, 21:56
Lol :rofl: you expect more maybe from the guy that spawned junk :p
Ive never in my life tried one of those sleeping masks. Do they really work?
If so, Im gonna get one.

Hehe. Heck, it definitely works for me!

parkermauney
August 23rd, 2007, 00:20
I usually stay up til ~ 4AM every night/morning, but since school started, everything sucks.
I can go to sleep at 10, and I still fall asleep multiple times during the school day.

gunntims0103
August 23rd, 2007, 00:30
it's been absolutely forever bro!
How have ya been?

Ive been well. I'm more active on anime forums and such, but i always have time to check in on DCEmu ;)

Shadowblind
August 23rd, 2007, 13:32
What?! You people don't have time to sleep!!! Not with Bioshock being out and Two Worlds comin'! So grab a gallon of expresso, break out the caffeine shots and start playin'!

ganondorf
August 23rd, 2007, 16:33
OMG, sleeping is so damm hard for me. I dont know why though. It me more than 2 hours to sleep.

What helps me sleep is looking on one spot. Dont take your eyes of that spot. Keep your eyes on that spot untill you sleep.

gdf
August 23rd, 2007, 17:14
shut your eyes. that might help.