PDA

View Full Version : Diddy Kong joins Smash Bros. Brawl roster

wraggster
August 22nd, 2007, 17:53
via joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/08/22/diddy-kong-joins-smash-bros-brawl-roster/)

If you've ever wanted to physically assault Donkey Kong's diminutive and overly cheery pal, Diddy Kong, you'd best make plans to purchase Super Smash Bros. Brawl on December 3rd. Smash Bros. DOJO!! (it's them shouting, not us) has revealed that the pesky primate will be part of the growing list of combatants and plans to get by with his "whimsical fighting moves" and "Peanut Pop Gun."

We look forward to knocking off that cap and wiping the smile off his face -- it'll certainly put one on ours. Alright Nintendo, let's get Tingle in here next.

cswallstreet
August 23rd, 2007, 00:05
This is turning out to be the ultimate game for the nintendo wii, it's def on the top of my most wanted list.

ganondorf
August 23rd, 2007, 01:47
This is turning out to be the ultimate game for the nintendo wii, it's def on the top of my most wanted list.

Its first on my wanted list.

I heart Nintendo
August 23rd, 2007, 01:50
I hope he has an attack where he throws his own shit.

Gold Line
August 23rd, 2007, 03:13
I hope he has an attack where he throws his own shit.

what did you say!? i really hope he never uses that move

cswallstreet
August 23rd, 2007, 14:32
be funny if he can throw his hat on the ground and stomp on it bc he is mad like from Donkey Kong Country SNES

hypochondriac
August 23rd, 2007, 20:07
If they get sonic it will be the ultimate game. How likely do you think that is?

Sonicboy 101
August 23rd, 2007, 20:13
If they get sonic it will be the ultimate game. How likely do you think that is?

Very likely
...they better anyways....

Gold Line
August 23rd, 2007, 20:50
It looks very likely since nintendo and sega have teamed up with the wii VC and that mario + sonic sports game.

nintendo have said they would like to see sonic in the game but its up to sega to make the final decision.