PDA

View Full Version : PSP O Mag i003 Released

wraggster
June 25th, 2005, 21:55
News from <a href="http://pspmags.net/home/www.pspmags.net/home/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1" target="_blank" >PSP Mags.Net</a>

It’s here! Issue 3, hot off the presses and straight to your PSP! PSP O Mag is proud to debut it’s all new VERTICAL format. We’ve done this to fit in MORE game reviews, MORE screen captures, MORE great articles …. MORE of what you read PSP O Mag for! And the best part? We STILL crammed in over 20 more pages than last time. That’s right, welcome to the largest PSP O Mag ever at over 110 pages! Our cover story is the much anticipated Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition.. Have a PSPeek at such hot games as “Pursuit Force” and “Coded Arms”. Check out the winning entries to our “Picture Me & My PSP Contest”. All this and game reviews, news, accessory reviews, and PSP related articles. Like what you see? We do it all again July 15th on Issue 4!

Jdemon
June 26th, 2005, 02:19
These guys really kick-ass! I finally set up an email confirmation (since I missed issue 2) Can't wait to check them out. Also I'm very glad to find out the Kill Bill Vol 2 will be out next month :D

Thanks for posting wraggster!!