PDA

View Full Version : HELP save failed 80110388

Musoka_Eimin
August 22nd, 2007, 20:22
Someone please help me out! My psp is running 3.52 M33-2 I have been using and modding my psp since the first hello world. Now when I try to play wipeout pure or GTA VCS I get save failed 80110388 error message, and I suspect it will do this on all my games. I have restored my recovery options to default settings, everything is normal, plugins ALL shut off, I have done EVERYTHING I can think of, formatting memory sticks, formatting my flash1, PLEASE if ANYBODY knows of a fix for this, I can't figure it out, or find help anywhere, please help a fellow member of the community out! Thank you in advance if anyone can help me! Oh and by the way, these are running of my UMDs that I own, not any funky isos or any of that sort of thing, my homebrew, movies, music, EVERYTHING but PSP save games and loading game profiles works fine. PM me, leave a response, ANY ideas are GREATLY appreciated as I can not afford to buy another psp. :(

Musoka_Eimin
August 23rd, 2007, 21:56
So nobody knows anything about this problem??

VampDude
August 24th, 2007, 06:13
I don't know anything about this, but maybe your PSP has a fault?

Musoka_Eimin
August 26th, 2007, 02:45
I suppose it could be, I hope not... I already downgraded back to 1.50 and back up to M33 so I'm not sure. I might try pandoras battery in a few weeks when I get extra money for another battery, if noone else comes up with anything new. :(

pibs
August 26th, 2007, 05:04
Have you tried a different custom firmware, try 3.40OE from a fresh 1.50 install.

Musoka_Eimin
August 28th, 2007, 03:01
My problem started when I was on 3.40 OE I couldnt save on wipeout, I am not sure if I tested VCS or others at that time. So yeah this is the first time I've had this kind of problem, I already went down to 1.50 then back up to 3.40 and 3.52 so the only thing I have left to try is to go down to 1.50 up to 2.00 officially, then back down to 1.50 and up to 3.52, I doubt it but maybe officially installing 2.0 will clean up any mess. Other than that, i will have to wait a month or two to buy an extra battery to try Pandora.

VampDude
August 29th, 2007, 17:19
My problem started when I was on 3.40 OE I couldnt save on wipeout, I am not sure if I tested VCS or others at that time. So yeah this is the first time I've had this kind of problem, I already went down to 1.50 then back up to 3.40 and 3.52 so the only thing I have left to try is to go down to 1.50 up to 2.00 officially, then back down to 1.50 and up to 3.52, I doubt it but maybe officially installing 2.0 will clean up any mess. Other than that, i will have to wait a month or two to buy an extra battery to try Pandora.

Try using an official firmware, then going backwards and back up to your custom firmware after (since up/down-grading is relatively easy to do) :)