PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial SMSPlusPSP 1.2.3 RM (Rewind and Mirror mods)

wraggster
August 22nd, 2007, 22:43
DaveX is back with a new release of an unnofficial release of the Sega Master System and Game Gear Emulator for the PSP:

Hello again, everybody!

This time is turn for the good Sega Master System to have their RM (Rewind and Mirror) version.

The coder of SMSPlusPSP, Mr. Akop (Uberjack), has kindly allowed me to add the rewind and mirror functionality to his great Sega Master System/Game Gear emulator, so all my thanks goes to that great coder.

I hope you know what Rewind and Mirror mods are, but if you haven't tried NesterJ RM or RIN RM before, let me quote myself from previous releases:

"...With rewind you can warp back in time, within the game, without worrying about saving states. If you made a mistake, you can press "rewind" button and undo it...."

"...In mirror mode, like it's name says, all graphics are horizontally inverted. So, if your favorite platform game is played from left to right, this time you can have the choice of playing it from right to left..."

As usual, by default, Rewind key is mapped to RTRIGGER, but you can reassign it "Controls" menu. Mirror mode can be selected in "Options->Screen" size menu.

Also you can configure rewind parameters in "Options" menu, in order to have more rewind time or more smooth rewind.

Greetings to all of you!

DAVEX

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z263/satsuih/SonicSMS_mirror.gif

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via davex (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1744727&postcount=1)

xg917
August 22nd, 2007, 22:45
here we go again..

usp8riot
August 22nd, 2007, 23:11
I like it. I like it a lot. The feature is kind of cheating but who cares.

ian h
August 22nd, 2007, 23:27
i like to see the rewind mod for gpsp as im having problems with save states

`The0n3
August 22nd, 2007, 23:55
Do snes impress us.

Kaiser
August 23rd, 2007, 05:24
Do snes impress us.

Don't bash coders hard work. I'll only warn you once. :)

Chameleon
August 23rd, 2007, 05:29
yes this is very good, its so fun to play sms sonic the hedgehog 2 backwards!!! Thanks DaveX and keep your mods comin im loving them all :)

mcdougall57
August 23rd, 2007, 16:59
lot of features in this emulator nice :thumbup: