PDA

View Full Version : The Half Broken Crown: Battle Kingdoms!!

wraggster
August 23rd, 2007, 18:46
New adventure game released (http://www.nextgenbooks.com/battlekingdoms/) for the PSP, heres the details:

The Half Broken Crown: Battle Kingdoms!!

Battle through hordes of creatures, monsters, thieves, robbers and villains in this turn-based fantasy adventure. Based upon the forthcoming novel from bestselling fantasy author Darren Reid, Battle Kingdoms!! is a completely free game that allows you to experience that world first hand. Level up to unlock new quests and adventures.

PSP users can download an exclusive offline version to play anywhere, anytime.

PC, Mac, Wii and PS3 gamers can play the online edition through their web-browsers now. Need help installing it? Click Here

About The Half Broken Crown

From bestselling author Darren Reid comes an epic new tale of falling kingdoms and war. A tale of intrigue, love, desperation and sacrifice. The Half Broken Crown is out this September. Reid's debt bestseller, Lords of Darkness and Shadow is available now through AMAZON.COM

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Mr.Denny
August 23rd, 2007, 18:47
This looks rather awesome. :)

Downloading now....

wolfpack
August 23rd, 2007, 19:06
more homebrew to keep me busy for the camping trip tomorrow :D

Ihavenolife
August 23rd, 2007, 19:21
Unfortunately, it doesn't work. It's a giant .swf file that is too big for the psp's browser to play. So it might be a great game but the psp version is unplayable.

rka
August 23rd, 2007, 20:36
how do i put it to work on psp?

sjames
August 23rd, 2007, 21:02
The file has now been updated so that it runs fine :)

danknugz
August 24th, 2007, 00:54
omg...... i think im going to be sick....... :rofl:

:o

er... um... what i MEANT to say was:

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

( ;) )

Randaman
August 24th, 2007, 03:25
how do u start it >> do you start up the browser and type E:/battelkingdomsgames.swf ?

carlitx
August 24th, 2007, 03:41
i keep getting not enough memory...and i have like half a gig on my ms!

wolfpack
August 24th, 2007, 04:28
you know what... i have no idea how to install/use this besides using an internet browser,but even then, i still dont know how to use this.

Aestr
September 11th, 2007, 05:23
Im Gonna see how great or bad this is (Downloading)

Aestr
September 11th, 2007, 05:27
I Played it for about half an hour but I got bored good game for a turn based flash