PDA

View Full Version : Metal Slug 3 offically rolling onto XBLA

Shrygue
August 24th, 2007, 21:16
via Xbox 360 Fanboy (http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/08/24/metal-slug-3-offically-rolling-onto-xbla/)

Well, it only took SNK nearly a year to announce it, but we finally know which Metal Slug will be hitting Xbox Live Arcade. Having already read the headline, you may have guessed that it's Metal Slug 3. If so, then you are correct. Go get yourself a cookie. According to a (translated) press release from SNK Playmore, the game will be part of the company's lineup at the Tokyo Game Show next month. In the same press release, it is also revealed that SNK Playmore will be showing off Fatal Fury Special (known as Wolf Legend Special in Japan).

There you have it then. Now that the veil of secrecy has been lifted, are you happy with SNK's Metal Slug choice, or would you have preferred a different entry in the series?

JKKDARK
August 24th, 2007, 23:42
Too bad they didn't release Metal Slug Anthology on Xbox :(

10shu
August 25th, 2007, 02:11
well it s a start! :)

mcdougall57
August 25th, 2007, 21:21
metal slug kicks ass i have the anthology for the psp

gdf
August 26th, 2007, 11:49
i would have preferred number 2 but nonetheless this is great nes. metal slug is perfect for xbla treatment. i would love to see enhanced graphics and maybe a live multiplayer of some sort!

beetroot bertie
August 26th, 2007, 14:10
I've never played a Metal Slug game :o

Is no.3 a good one? Worthy of a purchase?

I do like that sort of game and loved Midnight Resistance on the Amiga and Super Probotector (Contra 3 Alien Wars) on Snes.

gdf
August 26th, 2007, 19:35
Metal Slug is a bit different to Contra...It is easier (but by no means easy full stop) and slower paced, but just as fun. It's a great looking game too.