PDA

View Full Version : Jeanne D'Arc

wraggster
August 24th, 2007, 21:32
New from Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-23i3.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5f/pa.97851.1.jpg

features
Command up to 7 characters at a time and embark on a crusade in a 15th century fantasy setting of ogres, dragons and magical powers.
Explore ransacked villages and battlefields with visuals and cinematics that bring the world to life.
Tactics style action with unique team-based strategy of attacks and defenses.
Developed by Level-5, creators of the renowned Dark Cloud series and the critically acclaimed RPG Rogue Galaxy™

description
Step into a colorful world where history meets fantasy, taking part in a magical tale inspired by the life and times of the legendary Joan of Arc.

The story begins far in the past, when a great war was pursued by mankind against demonic armies attempting to enter the human world. Five brave heroes created armlets to restrain the demon gods.

Enter the 15th century, as France and England battle during the Hundred Years’ War. In a quest to turn back the rueful army, a young crusader named Jeanne is commanded by voices to use the power of the mysterious armlet that appears on her wrist to seal away the demon king and recover her homeland once and for all.

HardHat
August 24th, 2007, 21:57
I can't wait to try this one. It should be great.

shinysuitman
August 24th, 2007, 22:10
this is looking to be a great game... maybe not on par with fft, mayeb even better? who knows?

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 24th, 2007, 22:11
I can't wait to try this one. It should be great.

It "IS" great, no it's amazing!!!!!!!:thumbup:

DarthPaul
August 25th, 2007, 00:25
Yeah it's awesome. A must-have.

Gene
August 25th, 2007, 00:31
I've been looking into this game. I might get it.

mcdougall57
August 25th, 2007, 03:31
ive had a look at it and its ok but fft is much better

mike_jmg
August 25th, 2007, 05:08
The graphics and anime videos are amazing but I don't like the Final Fantasy Tactics style.

You have to point the direction your character is facing, I hated FFT because of this

I was hoping this was going to be like disgaea on the ps2, I know these games are very much alike, but that tiny little details made hell of a difference for me :(

Veskgar
August 25th, 2007, 17:53
Games like this are why the PSP brand is not going anywhere for quite some time. Very nice job by developer. So what if its not perfect (what game is?) its still a quality title to say the least and probably one of the must-haves for the system. Sure, the genre isn't for everyone, but for those that enjoy this type of game in the least bit should be happy.

kjetil1991
August 25th, 2007, 21:19
some games are just wow!

Basil Zero
August 25th, 2007, 21:25
This is the best PSP RPG, nough said

i recommend it to everyone, it blows away all other rpgs for both psp and ds.

goldenmage
August 29th, 2007, 18:04
Anyone know what firmware update is included on the UMD?

Samurai Kyo
September 1st, 2007, 04:51
I hope that its very good, hopefully it isnt too religous. Im not into that crap.

Qmark
September 4th, 2007, 14:08
Anyone know what firmware update is included on the UMD?The US version comes with 3.30.

I've seen no obvious errors running the game on 3.52 M33-2.