PDA

View Full Version : Sega Brings Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity To Wii, PS2

JKKDARK
August 25th, 2007, 00:11
via Wired Blogs (http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/08/gallery-sega-br.html) (click link for more screens)

Sega will bring the racing game Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity to Wii and PlayStation 2 in February 2008, the publisher announced today at Games Convention in Germany.

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/22/riders1.jpg

ficksucker
August 25th, 2007, 00:26
Great :). Now how does this relate to PSP exactly? Since it's on the front page.

yoshinatsu
August 25th, 2007, 01:31
Oh COME on, this CRAPPY game is going on?!??!
That's why SEGA keeps losing money with such games :mad:

ish420ism
August 25th, 2007, 02:48
It's Sonic. The name alone, sells. Just ask the fangirls.

mcdougall57
August 25th, 2007, 03:18
this game sucks balls

kcajblue
August 25th, 2007, 03:27
i never liked sonic riders.
i thought the game was crap.
but who knows.
it might be a lot more fun now that its gonna be on the wii.

ganondorf
August 25th, 2007, 03:27
Are you guys nuts? or is it just me?

Sonic riders is my favourite sonic game ever made.
(and Ive played almost all sonic games)

The game should be good.

xg917
August 25th, 2007, 19:17
i dont like the fact that sega is making sonic into a racing game rather than an adventure game like past sonic games on the genesis, gamegear and dreamcast. but sonic riders really is the best out of all current sonic games (rivals on psp, rush on DS). or wait was sonic the hedgehog for ps3 and xbox an adventure game? or racing as well? i heard it scored loww.

werpu
August 25th, 2007, 19:33
i dont like the fact that sega is making sonic into a racing game rather than an adventure game like past sonic games on the genesis, gamegear and dreamcast. but sonic riders really is the best out of all current sonic games (rivals on psp, rush on DS). or wait was sonic the hedgehog for ps3 and xbox an adventure game? or racing as well? i heard it scored loww.
Actually I really liked sonic and the secret rings.

mcdougall57
August 25th, 2007, 21:14

same here and i feel this game will have a similar control mechanism

ish420ism
August 26th, 2007, 05:10
Are you guys nuts? or is it just me?

Sonic riders is my favourite sonic game ever made.
(and Ive played almost all sonic games)

The game should be good.

i liked sonic spinball, but then again i was a kid. i would like to play it again

xg917
August 26th, 2007, 06:15

that game was only for the wii rite? or was that on ps3 and 360 as well?

JKKDARK
August 26th, 2007, 07:39
that game was only for the wii rite? or was that on ps3 and 360 as well?

only Wii

Junixx
August 26th, 2007, 14:24

I liked Sonic Rush..... people complained about you not being able to see enough but it was alright for me.... I haven't played Riders or Rivals though, or the one on 360 or PS3

ganondorf
August 26th, 2007, 15:43
Riders is a must play for sonic fans. I even like it better than mario kart.

xg917
August 26th, 2007, 17:33
I liked Sonic Rush..... people complained about you not being able to see enough but it was alright for me.... I haven't played Riders or Rivals though, or the one on 360 or PS3

rivals sucks. even if it has better graphics than rush it still sucks and has slow gameplay, ive never seen sonic run so slow in my life.

mcdougall57
August 27th, 2007, 04:36
rivals sucks. even if it has better graphics than rush it still sucks and has slow gameplay, ive never seen sonic run so slow in my life.

yeah i wouldnt recommend it

Gold Line
August 27th, 2007, 05:50
Rivals, Riders and the wii/360/ps3 sonic games suck and i bet sonic rpg is going to suck too

wolfpack
August 27th, 2007, 07:10
Rivals, Riders and the wii/360/ps3 sonic games suck and i bet sonic rpg is going to suck too

i hope it doesnt, sonic as an RPG is actually kind of different to try out. id rent it to try it and buy it if it was any good. however miles "tails" prower will always be my favorite.:)