PDA

View Full Version : The Concept Doctor!

Maythius
August 25th, 2007, 04:51
Hello all game developers,

I haven't really posted a thread before but I've been a big fan of the homebrew scene, and I want to contribute something. Although I have no knowledge of programing, I have a lot of great concepts for games that could be on multiple platforms. Here is how my services work...
E-mail me at [email protected] if you have an idea about making a particular game or if you need to be brought into the right direction on a game you currently working on and I'll e-mail you some in-depth thoughts and ideas that could help out quite a bit. Now it doesn't have to be just storyline, it can be a game's overall concept. I prefer working with the NDS but I'm open to all platforms.

I apologize if this was a waste of your time... or maybe it doesn't have to be...

I am also a "skilled" musician, I just don't know where to start in making music for games so if anyone can help me out with that, I will most certainly contribute as a musician.

I'm also a decent script writer for those who need dialog for their game. And please don't judge by the grammar in this post I'm but I wanted to announce this ASAP.

Thank you for your time

-Maythius