PDA

View Full Version : My New Sig!

JPJunkie
August 25th, 2007, 18:34
Could you tell me what you think of my new sig!

Btw it is only my 3rd time I have used Photoshop!

I dont no how to improve it maybe someone could copy it and send it back to me improved. I don't no how to add depth too so could someone help me improve my skills:confused:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/pspfreefiles/Zelda.jpg

acn010
August 25th, 2007, 18:38
looks sloppy

Safari Al
August 25th, 2007, 18:45
yeah you should have some blending effects in there

ganondorf
August 25th, 2007, 19:07
The problem with your sig is it has low quality renders. And there should only be one focal point. Too many things are going on in your sig.

I suggest learning photoshop first. Then come back to the sig and im sure you will make one kick ass sig.

JPJunkie
August 25th, 2007, 20:41
Well I supose I can only get better

ganondorf
August 25th, 2007, 22:32
Well I supose I can only get better

Thats correct. If you keep practicing, and give effort and time into your work, you can become a professional artist. You will only get better from here, remmember that.

mcdougall57
August 25th, 2007, 23:36
yes practise, practise, practise lol jus take a look at mine coz im no good at photoshop its best to start out simple

JKKDARK
August 26th, 2007, 07:43
Nice sig

JPJunkie
August 26th, 2007, 10:24
Does anyone have any links to good brushes that I could use as the ones I use are not good at all?

ganondorf
August 26th, 2007, 15:40
You can go to deviantart.com Lots of brushes there.

JPJunkie
August 26th, 2007, 16:00
Yes but when I open them it says they are not compatible with your version of photoshop!

I'm using photoshop 7

ganondorf
August 26th, 2007, 16:17
Your not suppose to open the brushes. Your suppose to put them in the brushes folder. It should be located in c://>program files>adobe>adobe only>present>brushes.

Mr. Shadow
August 26th, 2007, 22:03

I dont no how to improve it maybe someone could copy it and send it back to me improved. I don't no how to add depth too so could someone help me improve my skills:confused:

It looks like a billboard!:rofl: But its not the worst and im glad you know its not the best.:thumbup:

JPJunkie
August 27th, 2007, 10:37
Your not suppose to open the brushes. Your suppose to put them in the brushes folder. It should be located in c://>program files>adobe>adobe only>present>brushes.

Oh right thanks:)

It looks like a billboard!:rofl: But its not the worst and im glad you know its not the best.:thumbup:

Yeah well I have made some more and I'm getting better!!!!!!

Lotad
September 6th, 2007, 20:40

Well, I like the link in the sign :thumbup: but, maybe you should put some better fonts out there.:)