PDA

View Full Version : Need people to help make new game for DS

PokemonJetBlack
August 26th, 2007, 22:26
I have been making and planning a new game for the DS called Poke'mon Jet Black, and i need help with makig the game because it is such a big project. The gme is based around the new Diamond and Pearl games except the game is much more of a story, more customisable, and overall a better game except the graphics which are gba sprites.
This game includes all pokemon known to this day including 15 never seen before, also including 5 regions, 1 unexplored, new islands relevant to the series, larger cities (Times 10). Basically pokemon with the sims qualities and longer gameplay.

I need a graphic designer, sprite editor, gameplay designer, sound producer, and many other posistions particularly with getting it to wrk correctly on the DS. If you want be part of this project just post on this thread what you want to do, give an email address, and i will get back to you.

Also if you are interested in this game and would like to know more about it or download it when available a myspace will soon be setup for you to see screen shots and see exciting new features (Music in game, change charachter, multiple choice story missions, explore the regions as they were meant to be.) Please reply on this post

PokemonJetBlack
August 27th, 2007, 00:20
Here is the myspace for the game
www.myspace.com/PokemonJetBlack
(I'm updating it soon)

and the email address if you have any questions
[email protected]

DanTheManMS
August 27th, 2007, 04:13
Perhaps more people would be interested in helping you if you provided a description of what you yourself would offer to the project rather than solely listing what you need of others. It also helps to have a few screenshots or playable demos so that people know what they're working with.

Shadowblind
August 27th, 2007, 04:29
Sprites...naturally I could get you ahny sprite or sound. Music or otherwise. But as for coding...im only slightly proficiant in PSP LUA, and even then im horrid :(

And yeah...a build or a few screens would be very appreciated.

PokemonJetBlack
August 27th, 2007, 15:49
I will post some screen shots and what i have already done myself on this product later today to give you guys a better idea of this project, unfortunetly i cannot provide a demo for a week or two yet because a demo alone would include a lot of features, and i would grately appreciate the sounds and sprites shadowblind if you could maybe send them to my email adress or show them on this thread.

Jakor Dratic
October 10th, 2007, 15:58
I may be able to help with this project. I can do Sprite editing, resizing, recolors, conversion, etc, also if you could help me learn how to code I would greatly appreciate it, I don't know any programming languages so any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated, plus I'm sure I could rip sounds, music, sprites etc. I also have a GnM and MMD so I could help with testing/debugging. Drop me a line at darthjakor (<at symbo>l) gmail (<dot>) com. Don't send me a PM I'll probably never find it. ;)

P.S. I just need help understanding programming, I know a little HTML but I desperately need someone to actually teach me, I can't learn with the guides. :(

And I already have a complete setup for devkitarm and palib I don't need to set that up.

evilzippy
April 26th, 2008, 00:13
Music 8) I could work on battle music and exploring ... dieing ect would be a really cool challenge 8)

co500
August 15th, 2008, 13:43
HI i could do sprite editing please reply to me by emailing me: [email protected] or [email protected] :thumbup:

Akoi Meexx
August 15th, 2008, 13:55
Way to necro a thread. ;)

I suspect the project is dead, seeing as the MySpace isn't updated at all, and that the post is almost a year old.

co500
August 15th, 2008, 14:43
do you know anyone who needs help on a DS game then?