PDA

View Full Version : pft

shadowprophet
August 27th, 2007, 10:13
So my wife comes up to me today, She says hey do you know "tonights summer slam" In wife language, thats translates differently, To "hey will you buy me summer slam" Now im not really tight with money, I've just always felt fourty bucks for a three hour show is a little much.
Still on the other hand, Whats fourty bucks.
SO I buy this thing for her. I tell one friend.
The hour draws near. My friend shows up, He brings his girlfriend. We are waiting for the show. Its still about three hours away at that time. Somehow, Others find out about this. In the hours nearing the show. five more people call and ask Hey ive been wanting to see that all summer, Is it okay if I come over, Several things go through my mind at that time. "none of them are good"
But Like a good little host. I tell them come on over. "effectively by this point mine and my wifes night is ruined" Two people even showed up without even asking, Of course Im forced to either trip out, Or play it cool. I choose the later. So my living room is packed. and choice numbers are asking if i have any snacks.. I go to the kitchen look at the untouched dinner for three my wife made. I make three dinner plates, and set them on the table. I say its in the kitchen. Come and get it. Everyone Gets up. And comes to the kitchen. :rolleyes: playing it cool. I told them the sodas are in the fridge. and the pizza Is on it's way. I sneak off into another room and order four pizza's "Pizza hut If your reading this, your still guilty of highway robbery!! four pizza'z should not cost 70 ****ing dollars!!" At this point Im so pissed about how one nice act for my wife and a friend. cost me 120 skins. SO the pizzas come I pay the man who has a smirk on his face, as if to say ~SUCKER!~ Anyway. everyone is eating. And I slip off into my computer room, My "fortress of solitude" to be alone. After about twenty minuits or so the door opens "without even so much as a knock, its one of the two chicks that invited theirselves, Now, I do know this chick But I was never really close to her. But she comes and sits down next to me and asks what im doing. I tell her its too damn noisey in the living room and I came back here for some peace. She must be like the hugest dork that ever walked the planet. She jumps in my lap, And says oh you want a "peice" do you. "I can think of much better lines she could have said. anway. I telling her at that exact moment, Hey you know im married dont you? "which in husband language is. Hey im taken back off.

As luck and fate would have it. My wife walks into the room, Right at that moment. while this chick is still in my lap.
I have no defence. And none would be good enough. She knows how I've been in the past, And pleading innocence simply will not work. SO me and my wife are sleeping in seperate rooms tonight. And im so pissed off, All I can think about is. If I had known I was gonna get in trouble just for trying to do something Nice for my wife and a friend. I would have just taken the asses way out and told her no to begin with.

And now. Ive got this whole trust issue, My wife thinks I was about to do something.
And you know what. If I had known it was gonna come to this. I should have :mad:

The lesson of this story is. Dont be nice to people. be an ass always and unfailing. At least that way, People know exactly where you stand..

VampDude
August 27th, 2007, 10:28
My girlfriend doesn't trust me, she always thinks I'm gonna do something. I'm not even allowed to look/smile at other females without her going off on one at me, I often laugh at her for being stupid (which doesn't get me anywhere).

The lesson of this story is. Dont be nice to people. be an ass always and unfailing. At least that way, People know exactly where you stand..

That's me mostly, but I still get into trouble over minor things. So I'm a couldn't care less person, and even when I'm told that I'm selfish and self centered I still don't care because at the end of the day I know when I'm right.

Mr. Shadow
August 27th, 2007, 11:36
Yeah me and my girl mainly keep to areselves, because we dont like all that attention. PLUS what happend to you happens to all people.(happened to me once thank god im not married) Now that i think of this, i won't get married for a looooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg time. :rofl:

VampDude
August 27th, 2007, 11:46
Yeah me and my girl mainly keep to ourselves, because we don't like all that attention. PLUS what happened to you happens to all people (happened to me once thank god I'm not married). Now that I think of this, I won't get married for a long time. :rofl:

You probably never will get married, single life is the way to go.

And by the way, your spelling/grammar is improving slightly (fully with my help in your quote) :D

Mr. Shadow
August 27th, 2007, 11:56
Thanks(aren't you a smart ass :rofl: jk), i can spell in real life but on a keyboard you will see mistakes like none before. + My girl nags me about this to, to no end actually. THe way i see marrige when i do im spending a few years with my wife before Shadow jr. comes along. :rofl:

Cloudhunter
August 27th, 2007, 13:22
That's seriously messed up man - I wish you good luck in explaining that twisted story :confused:

Cloudy

VampDude
August 27th, 2007, 13:23
Thanks (aren't you a smart ass :rofl: joke), I can spell in real life but on a keyboard you will see mistakes like none before. + My girl nags me about this too, to no end actually. The way I see marriage when I do I'm spending a few years with my wife before Shadow JR. comes along. :rofl:

If you survive marriage long enough to even have a Shadow JR. thou you could always work away from home and come home weekends, that's what I will do whenever I get married cause it's the wimps way out! lol :p

Shadowblind
August 27th, 2007, 13:33
Sheez, a lesson to us all. Marriage doesn't ruin a man (or women) its oversensitivity to these kinds of things. Let me ask ya a question:

If you wife had a guy in her lap even though you were told what happend, would you be mad?

Not if you loved her; you'd be forgiving. Can it not be the other way around as well? :(

See thats the problem with me. Its hard to be rude and unkind for me, and that may present problems later on. But im content tryin' to be nice as I can :D

To a point though. Gotta have limits...

dejkirkby
August 27th, 2007, 13:53
Damn, SP, I never had you down as a badass!
Hope you and your missus work it out!
You shoulda stuck to getting your ass handed to you at chess!

ICE
August 27th, 2007, 13:54
curse you WWE with your "Summerslam"!!!

VampDude
August 27th, 2007, 14:24

It was probably a letdown anyway, I stopped watching WWE back in 2004. The last PPV I ever watched was a Taboo Tuesday, the WWE storylines are sucky and not even worth watching/buying.

ICE
August 27th, 2007, 15:08
i would have watched to see hhh return. he's pretty great.

dejkirkby
August 27th, 2007, 15:13
My kids say Summerslam sucked!
HHH coming back is best thing on it apparently!
That and Rey Mysterio!

VampDude
August 27th, 2007, 16:08
My kids say Summerslam sucked!
HHH coming back is best thing on it apparently!
That and Rey Mysterio!

Did you/they record it, or did you let your kids stay up all night watching Sky Sports from gone 1am? :p

Do they even know that WWE (everything about it) is a complete load've garbage? They build up the hype of the WWE company using the wrestlers names and appearances on shows and making up ridiculous storylines that are not even believable, I feel sorry for those in the U.S. who have to pay to watch every P.P.V. whereas we get them on Sky Sports for no extra charge here in the U.K. if we choose to watch them (at the cool 1am time).

Cap'n 1time
August 27th, 2007, 17:30
This all could have been avoided if you would quit watching that fake wrestling crap :P. UFC is where it's at.

dejkirkby
August 27th, 2007, 17:31
They know it's fake, so they aren't deluded!
We recorded it, and FYI there are only 4 WWE PPV's that are free on Sky. The rest are PPV, but at a lot less than paid in the US!

VampDude
August 27th, 2007, 17:52
They know it's fake, so they aren't deluded!
We recorded it, and FYI there are only 4 WWE PPV's that are free on Sky. The rest are PPV, but at a lot less than paid in the US!

I remember when they all used to be FREE on Sky, that sucks that there is only 4 FREE events thesedays. They should all be FREE, even in the U.S.

SnesR0X
August 27th, 2007, 18:51
That sucks shadow. I've honestly had girls do that to me before when I wasn't single, and I get them to back off right away. Except one time, when I was really drunk/other things, and I couldn't really stop em :p

ICE
August 27th, 2007, 18:51
This all could have been avoided if you would quit watching that fake wrestling crap :P. UFC is where it's at.

lol my brother in law competes in mma and i help him train in kickboxing but i still watch wwe too...

UFC is better though. you guys hear couture won again!?! the mans a beast.

Kaiser
August 27th, 2007, 20:41
Man, that really sucks shades.

Safari Al
August 27th, 2007, 22:00
man i remember buying my first one, which was the ecw thing and it was good so we bought it next year and it sucked. All WWE storylins were the best back in the 1990's

Gold Line
August 27th, 2007, 22:05

WWE sucks TNA is cheaper and better.

Mr. Shadow
August 27th, 2007, 22:06
Fellow shadow i had your same problem today. My mom asked me to help her in the garden. So like wise i say yes, but she had me do one thing after another like mow the lawn, and weedwack everything. So yeah i was to tired to see my girl properly(HH members should get what im talking about :rofl: ) So yeah thats the last time im being nice for a while.

gdf
August 27th, 2007, 23:36
You know SP, you could turn it around and say, "Why were you so desperate to see the wrestling? Is it for all the big, half naked men? Can you blame me for trying to get my own back?" Lol that would probably get you into hot water!

Gold Line
August 28th, 2007, 02:51
You know SP, you could turn it around and say, "Why were you so desperate to see the wrestling? Is it for all the big, half naked men? Can you blame me for trying to get my own back?" Lol that would probably get you into hot water!

well the show starts off with half naked girls rolling around the floor fighting...wait thats an even better turn around ;)

VampDude
August 28th, 2007, 07:15

And the sort of hot water that the lid gets left on the pan, ShadowProphet isn't a lobster you know. So not really a good idea, anyway I'm assuming that by now Shadow's problem has been sorted without the help of anyone here.

gdf
August 28th, 2007, 16:23
Well, anyone taking serious advice from randoms on the 'net needs some sort of councilling.

shadowprophet
August 28th, 2007, 18:41
It'll Be okay, She was rather pissed about it an all, But ive explained it to her. We still have some issues to work out, But that chick isnt allowed at the house anymore.
I think things are gonna be fine :cool:

dejkirkby
August 28th, 2007, 18:59
Good news, SP!
Now treat your missus!

VampDude
August 28th, 2007, 19:27
It'll Be okay, She was rather pissed about it an all, But ive explained it to her. We still have some issues to work out, But that chick isnt allowed at the house anymore.

Hope they will be :)

Shadowblind
August 28th, 2007, 20:41
Sounds like a comedy--begins in disaster, ends in prosperity. Good to hear it working out, I hope...

Kaiser
August 29th, 2007, 09:30

Glad to here.