PDA

View Full Version : New Crisis Core trailer

gunntims0103
August 27th, 2007, 18:02
Here's a new Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII trailer. The video details story plot within the game along with the new battle system that we are going to see in Crisis Core. Which is refreshing from the usual Final Fantasy battle systems. The games theme song is "Why" sung by Ayaka. The games Japanese release date is September 13, 2007.

Watch video and give feedback via comment

http://www.youtube.com/v/iENEfHPmAoQ

tvrstl
August 27th, 2007, 18:26
looking forward to this game, but why those songs at the trailers?

In my opinion, they don't fit.

Shrygue
August 27th, 2007, 18:32
Ha ha, that was a good trailer. I look forward to hearing a UK release date.

kjetil1991
August 27th, 2007, 18:42
looking cool =)

gunntims0103
August 27th, 2007, 19:02
I'm wondering if Crisis Core will have the option for English subtitles. It should since Square Soft knows that this game will be widely imported by fans everywhere.

mcdougall57
August 27th, 2007, 19:32
looks good i like the gameplay but i would like it if it was more like ff12

DarthPaul
August 27th, 2007, 19:49
Damn SquareSoft! This game is looking greatly ridiculous! It is the only game I'm waiting for the PSP right now,oh.. and God of War and Final Fantasy Dissidia. They look so freaking nice that I can't believe they are for PSP. Thanks for the video gunntims!

thejonbell
August 27th, 2007, 20:00
oh, wow. now i remember why i bought my psp...

sephiroth, looking badass as usual.

Jimmy_Nixon
August 27th, 2007, 20:32
Why is Hitman (Agent 47) in the trailer?:confused:

gunntims0103
August 27th, 2007, 20:54
I'm really looking forward to this game as well. It's a must have on anyones PSP. I hope that Crisis Core has Sub titles, if it doesn't i'll be lost the whole game. lol

I'm hoping that a Kingdom Hearts game will be made on the PSP as well. Once this is out, it will be the only thing the PSP is missing. :D

Welshboy
August 27th, 2007, 21:57
This might be the killer game the PSP is so desperately in need of. A lot of Japs will buy this.......only good news.

Solidsnake3000
August 27th, 2007, 22:11
damn in the us it will be released next year but how about the uk when will it be released there i want this game so damn badly :)

thefanaticgamer
August 27th, 2007, 23:25
wow... i must really not have been paying attention when i plyaed ff7..... i dont see any of the connections they seem to be making .... was zach really that major of a character? i just remember him being clouds role model freind identity and possibly some dying guy in the sewers

Shadowblind
August 27th, 2007, 23:29
Whoa, whats this? Looks like it doesnt have the same old crappy battle system! Boy I sure hope not...

Buddy4point0
August 27th, 2007, 23:30
looks amazing. im deffinantly going to buy this game, just i wish someone would put sub titles on the trailer. wheres are japanese-english translaotrs

Solidsnake3000
August 28th, 2007, 00:03
this game and disidia looks like promising games for the psp whether or not you like the final fantasy series
or not just look at the cut scenes and the game play its amazing

gunntims0103
August 28th, 2007, 00:53
Whoa, whats this? Looks like it doesnt have the same old crappy battle system! Boy I sure hope not...

Yea, I'm really happy that this Final Fantasy installment doesn't have the turn-style battle system that most final Fantasy's have.

I've heard that This battle system is similar to that of kingdom hearts, without the low gravity. Can anyone verify this?

Shadowblind
August 28th, 2007, 00:54
Yea, I'm really happy that this Final Fantasy installment doesn't have the turn-style battle system that most final Fantasy's have.

I've heard that This battle system is similar to that of kingdom hearts, without the low gravity. Can anyone verify this?

Oh freaking awesome! :D

I really hope your right gun! :thumbup:

Man
August 28th, 2007, 01:00
I just hope they put english subtitles on it, or ill be pissed, and whos the guy with the black wing ?

gunntims0103
August 28th, 2007, 01:08
Oh freaking awesome! :D

I really hope your right gun! :thumbup:

Check this out
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72365

armyStrong
August 28th, 2007, 02:16
Fantastic looking...

This and Dissidia, that's all I want SE...vamanos!

The_It
August 28th, 2007, 06:23
oh my god..... i might have to upgrade my psp.... well, one of them now that one doesnt charge right.

Hobobo
August 28th, 2007, 08:21
I felt like I was watching some sort of japanese drama.

Can't wait for the game in english, if it does.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 28th, 2007, 10:29
I felt like I was watching some sort of japanese drama.

Can't wait for the game in english, if it does.

It will, but it will take ages like all the final fantasies do to come to the UK!!:(

BTW I can't wait this game will be 10/10 in ign!!!

jxx2005
August 28th, 2007, 15:01
looks to me like they also include part of the story that was covered in "last order"

maybe squaresoft will be REALLY REALLY nice and release it in NA and EU for christmas
that would be nice

Paiku
August 28th, 2007, 15:46
I hate the music in the trailer. Reminds me of the shit-music I hear daily on the radio.

Why not have epic rpg-like music, afterall it's an rpg isn't it?

JKKDARK
August 28th, 2007, 15:56
It looks really awesome :)

brxkid
August 28th, 2007, 19:14
wtf that looks crazyy

gunntims0103
August 28th, 2007, 20:14
As long as this game has English subtitles, I'll be a happy camper. I prefer the original Jap voices anyway, so this doesn't bother me. :D

gunntims0103
August 28th, 2007, 21:06
UPDATE

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII promotional trailer with subs

http://www.youtube.com/v/LX5pLGHVEt0

monkvash
August 29th, 2007, 06:48
thanks for the vidoe with subs , mad eit that much better ^_^ that games looks sooo damn good

gunntims0103
August 29th, 2007, 06:53
Some more news

News via gamegrep (http://www.gamegrep.com/news/4812-final_fantasy_vii_crisis_core_will_make_you_cry_pl us_hints_of_a_ffvii_remake/)

Final Fantasy Crisis Core interview

The newest issue of Dengeki PS2 has released brand new Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core screenshots, including images of Cloud Strife visiting Icicle Inn (a location made famous in the original Final Fantasy VII).

But the fans' focus wasn't on these new screenshots...
An interesting interview with Square Enix staff members, Nomura and Tabata, revealed many new secrets about the soon-to-be-released game. With such an emotionally charged theme, they expect Final Fantasy fans to be in tears at the completion of Crisis Core...

From the interview:

The Potion Concept is "Sephiroth Flavor"
Supposedly it’s more delicious than the last one.
"We ordered a fresh citrus flavor. Soon after we announced a second edition we wanted a completely different flavor, and I was really surprised by the result." (Nomura)

"The greatest secret of the DMW will be revealed in the last battle"
(Nomura)
"We'll know the true meaning of the DMW's existence".

"We feel that the DMW as a system that is connected to deep emotions has an element of sadness to it.
Regarding the beta testers, we were were told that they: "Cried during the test play." (Tabata)

"However, the ending isn't necessarily gloomy.
There is significance in Zack's life and existence, in the end you feel that there is a hope that is passed on into the time of FF7"

I feel that CC was loaded with the message of "Make a remake, Nomura-san and Kitase-san." (Tabata)

"The Ending is absolutely worth seeing".

Milleniumas
August 29th, 2007, 10:04
I want this game so much :(