PDA

View Full Version : eBay pet peeve

jxx2005
August 28th, 2007, 17:05
stupid f*cking americans that dont accept PAYPAL (international payment system) from countries other than their own retarded country

they ship to other countries
but cant accept a BASIC FORM OF PAYMENT FOR EBAY from anywhere but USA
cant even use a credit card from canada

only western union, wiretransfer, money order, or cash

the COMPANY, not a person, COMPANY is called
"hugewarehouse"

sry i just needed to get this out of my system

VampDude
August 28th, 2007, 17:21
stupid f*cking americans that dont accept PAYPAL (international payment system) from countries other than their own retarded country

they ship to other countries
but cant accept a BASIC FORM OF PAYMENT FOR EBAY from anywhere but USA
cant even use a credit card from canada

only western union, wiretransfer, money order, or cash

the COMPANY, not a person, COMPANY is called
"hugewarehouse"

sry i just needed to get this out of my system

PayPal can be mis-used, you don't need money to use it and you can use a stolen credit card.

I guess some people don't trust others from different countries?

Mark30001
August 28th, 2007, 17:33
It's probably so that users from other countries won't post PayPal scams saying they never received the item (I know USPS doesn't do delivery/signature confirmation overseas). The majority of the time, PayPal simply won't give a damn and refund the money back to the buyer, while you, the seller, is left with no money or items you shipped.

I know I won't ship another expensive item overseas via PayPal unless I'm using a privately owned shipping service: DHL/Fedex/UPS, although the shipping price would be a lot more.

jxx2005
August 29th, 2007, 14:55
i'm not over seas tho
i'm in canada :(

VampDude
August 29th, 2007, 15:12
i'm not over seas tho
i'm in canada :(

I know, but there is still a border between the two countries which is stupid so technically Canada is an international country as far as eBay/PayPal and anyone in the U.S. are concerned which I find somewhat weird - You could walk in and out of Canada from the U.S. so technically the international thing is stupid?