PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts on PSP petition

gunntims0103
August 28th, 2007, 22:44
A short while ago, i took the initiative to start a online petition to get Square Enix to start developing Kingdom hearts onto the PSP. Heres some of the information.

Email i sent to Square Enix

"Firstly i would like to say hello to all the staff at Square Enix. I have recently started a online petition to get the good staff at Square Enix to start development of Kingdom Hearts onto the PSP. As a person who is very much involved with the PSP community, we all felt as a whole that this game is a must on the Playstation Portable.

Heres the petition information-
Kingdom Hearts on PSP petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/a137d425/petition.html

I'm hoping to get over 20,000 signatures. If i do i would hope for some sort of response from Square Enix.

Sincerely,

Rafael Bernard"

Now heres the Petition information
Link- http://www.petitiononline.com/a137d425/petition.html

I'm hoping to get at least 20,000 signatures. This would mean that i will need the cooperation of the entire PSP scene as a whole and i would hope that other sites will also add this to there news sites as well.

Spread this News and Get others to join in (http://digg.com/gaming_news/Kingdom_Hearts_on_PSP_petition)

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Kingdom_Hearts_on_PSP_petition

Give feedback via comment

Sonicboy 101
August 28th, 2007, 22:47
Signed :)
Lets hope this does do as well as resi

Anonymous D
August 28th, 2007, 23:13
hmm mb sony shud have asked us waht games they shud have on psp, rather than pushing out mountains of crap

gunntims0103
August 28th, 2007, 23:16
Thanks alot Wraggster for the Digg addition ;)

Shyvnal
August 28th, 2007, 23:23
Heh, fully supporting this.

Kvonx
August 28th, 2007, 23:27
i signed hope everyone reading will sign because this is kool

goliath182
August 28th, 2007, 23:28
LOL will every good game for psp have to be done like this.
ps signed only the 18th

giggity giggity goo
August 28th, 2007, 23:28
can i sign against this? jesus christ KH is over, if i see a spinoff or sequal to this i'm officially renouncing my fandom in suaresoft... kingdom hearts was a great series and it ended with KH2 dragging sora into another game is like making another x-2... please for the love of god no...

armyStrong
August 28th, 2007, 23:34
I'm for it
...signed!

jools
August 28th, 2007, 23:38
it's a good idea but I don't know if it'll work.
I've signed anyways:thumbup:

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 28th, 2007, 23:38
I'm in!!! 31 soo far,btw wots with all the petition lately lol.

Xiofire
August 28th, 2007, 23:41
who the hell is this giggty giggty goo guy, and why is he bashing everything to do with square? wasnt he also bashing FFVII Crisis Core?
Anyway, i would LOVE KH on the PSP. Will sign
-Xiofire

gunntims0103
August 28th, 2007, 23:55
So far so good, i put the petition up on my blog page as well, I get about a hundred views there daily. so it should help :)

Zaitmi
August 28th, 2007, 23:59
Would you guys be content if they just ported Kingdom Hearts from the PS2 to the PSP? I am going to sign the petition also, but I just wanted to hear some thoughts.

I'm number 41 on the signature list.

Shadowblind
August 29th, 2007, 00:04
Support 110%

gunntims0103
August 29th, 2007, 00:05
Would you guys be content if they just ported Kingdom Hearts from the PS2 to the PSP? I am going to sign the petition also, but I just wanted to hear some thoughts.

Na, what i was thinking was more along the lines of a prequel to the first kingdom hearts. Maybe like the story of how Mickey became king or a story of someone who was chosen before Sora and the events that followed. At least something like that.

Shadowblind
August 29th, 2007, 00:08
Too bad we're no longer making that huh gun, lol...

Zaitmi
August 29th, 2007, 00:08
A prequel actually sounds like a great idea. I never thought of that. It would be amazing!:D

Cokemusic
August 29th, 2007, 00:23
If me giving my 2nd PSP would add 20 thousand sigs i'd do it.

But I don't think Square aren't making the game because of success related issues , anything that the KH series touches would do great , a GBA looking KH would do well on the PSP.

thefanaticgamer
August 29th, 2007, 01:10
i actually havent beaten KH2 yet... very close though.... just wondering with the plotline.... does it seem likely that another sequel is possible? or does it look more like the story is closed?

JKKDARK
August 29th, 2007, 01:12
It will not work

John Vattic
August 29th, 2007, 01:15
There is no way i'm signing this.

rpg's suck except for the kind in Iraq ;)

CaptainMorgan4
August 29th, 2007, 01:19
I signed and I think it would be cool if they made a KH or ported it to the PSP.

Cokemusic
August 29th, 2007, 01:34
Well it doesn't nessacerily have to follow the original KH2 Story line I guess , it could be a story line that follows another KH2 Character , maybe Mickey :)

I dunno but the storyline shouldn't be that much of an issue.

It will not work

That's for your insight , it contributed greatly to the thread.

What exactly won't work , the petition ? if the right number of people signed it , it would at the very least trigger a response from Square Enix , Sony and other large companies pay millions yearly to try and understand exactly what the gamer wants , well HELLO PSP OWNERS WANT KH ON THE PSP.

Or are you trying to say KH won't work on the PSP , I hope your not arguing that it won't be a success because it most def would be , my cousin would buy a PSP just for that title and I know plenty of others who would probably go and buy themselves a new PSP if it was to be released with KH , I'm assuming your referring the control scheme not working , well due to lack of buttons in comparison to the PS2 and no 2nd analogue for camera angles it will be a bit more tricky to work out but then it wouldn't be as stressful as an FPS for example.

If you going to knock the idea please put in the effort to write at least a couple of lines , it's not like it's blatantly obvious that it won't work , there's huge possibility.

JKKDARK
August 29th, 2007, 01:51
If the petition doesn't get at least 500.000 signs, it will not work. They will not make/port a game for few players.

giggity giggity goo
August 29th, 2007, 01:52
i'm a psp owner and someone who doesnt buy a game just because it has a brand name (hence why i was saying crisis core looked dumb)

and to whoever asked yes KH2 ends the story, if SE made another sequel theyd have to go back to detsiny islands and drag sora back into the story, the shows over folks...

and the reason i hate the ff7 crap is because it has nothing to do with ff7 and before some idiot says "yes it does it tells the story before ff7 with zack and whatever" you apparently dont understand... technically the story COULD go on into eternity

same as how if the writer wanted to he could make naruto 100,000 issues long, but most of the great anime in history have been below 50 episodes, most being less than 25

SE has made itself notoriously bad for milking its franchises,,,a very bad thing

and i don't "bash all SE' things... since FF9 and KH i have yet to see something from SE that doesnt make me want to rip my hair out,.. (besides FFXI of course)

remember fanboy just because i dont agree doesnt mean i'm negative, and i respect your opinion just as much as my own, hence why i am not bitching at you for having it, i'm simply stating my opinions

Shadowblind
August 29th, 2007, 02:03
i actually havent beaten KH2 yet... very close though.... just wondering with the plotline.... does it seem likely that another sequel is possible? or does it look more like the story is closed?

Yeah...they left some room.

At the end Riku, Sora, and Kairi find a bottle with a note from the king

Im almost sure this won't work, JKK may be right...but without initiaitive nothing in humanity would ever have been created...

mfz64
August 29th, 2007, 02:22
Damn! what's with a the petitions.....i mean I'll sign for this but if you haven't heard there is a Devil May Cry petition so sign for that also.... here's the link http://www.petitiononline.com/k1ck455/petition.html

gunntims0103
August 29th, 2007, 02:27
Im almost sure this won't work, JKK may be right...but without initiaitive nothing in humanity would ever have been created...

Aint that the truth!

carlitx
August 29th, 2007, 02:32
signed gunns hopefully it will get the required amount of sigs

Buddy4point0
August 29th, 2007, 02:35
awsome! i signed it, only a160 sigs so far though

PLZKLLME0080
August 29th, 2007, 02:39
I signed it! # 175 :D
I hope this works. If you are against it because of the story, at least sign it for the frekin awesome gameplay!

Shadowblind
August 29th, 2007, 02:39
WOW! When I signed about 2 hours ago, I was about numero 44, now its at 163. At this rate, Enix CANT ignore this!

Cokemusic
August 29th, 2007, 03:07
I signed around an hour ago and it was at 70 , if this petition averages 400 an hour then we can get the 20k in 4 days.

One can only dream lol.

thefanaticgamer
August 29th, 2007, 03:13
personally i wouldnt really want a kingdo hearts psp.... iv had enough with that game... it was a good game but i think iv had my fill.... not to mention that with crisis core and all the other games coming out and that i have ive got plenty of games to play for the time being....dont need another for the list....

Safari Al
August 29th, 2007, 03:17
Signed.

Hope this works out gunntims

CrAzY_fLiP3
August 29th, 2007, 03:27
hmm mb sony shud have asked us waht games they shud have on psp, rather than pushing out mountains of crap

hah, can you really picture sony listening? good one. you know, they should do a prequel but for KH3 (or what looks like it from that desert scene in KH2).. i still like the idea for a prequel for the first one though

yoshinatsu
August 29th, 2007, 04:24
Square Enix is no Capcom. Yet it's always good to try.:)

Just checked it, and it's not going well.
It needs some promotion.

pibs
August 29th, 2007, 04:30
#235. hope this works, i want KH on the go ;)

DarthPaul
August 29th, 2007, 04:39
Eh.. what the hell?
Guys,I know you all want good games for the PSP to be released,but just be patient. This game was announced a while back,it will be released for sure,just wait a little bit. Why waste the time for a petition if it was coming already? Nah,I will sign it,but it's a waste of time. Do you think that they have the time to read this or at least,do you think that they will make it now just because we want it? I'm not trying to sound negative,or hopeless,but.. I don't know. We had the Resident Evil petition like 2 days ago,and now this. What the hell? I love Kingdom Hearts,it's one of my top 5 favorite series of all times,but OMG,can't you wait? Kids,stand up from your chairs,go out,and practice some sports while waiting. :p

mike_jmg
August 29th, 2007, 05:11
LOL, now everyone will start one :P

but that's great, consumers telling developers what we want and what we'll pay for, you can't go wrong with that

Hell yeah PSP deserves a kingdom hearts game, I'll sign

zheg_pagaza
August 29th, 2007, 05:14
pls make petition for final fantasy IV remaked for psp
and final fantasy XII of DS for PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike_jmg
August 29th, 2007, 05:15

LOL, you're absolutely right

gunntims0103
August 29th, 2007, 05:44
LOL, now everyone will start one :P

but that's great, consumers telling developers what we want and what we'll pay for, you can't go wrong with that

Hell yeah PSP deserves a kingdom hearts game, I'll sign

Yea thats my thoughts exactly. The consumers in large numbers telling the developers what they want in unified form. Thats what this petition is all about!

giggity giggity goo
August 29th, 2007, 06:40
pls make petition for final fantasy IV remaked for psp
and final fantasy XII of DS for PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

dude its called an emulator... also we have enough damn remakes and ports... especially from squeenix... square hasnt produced original content since FF 10 on ps2...

also why would anyone want that crappy spinoff of 12? dude your the reason square sucks please gtfo

(i'm sorry btw blind fanboy sheeple really piss me off... -_-)

gunntims0103
August 29th, 2007, 06:46
To tell the truth the only final fantasy i ever enjoyed was Final Fantasy 7. So any prequel and or spin-off will be fine by me!

SkYZoNe
August 29th, 2007, 08:23
I'll sign in too ;) ...but is this gonna work guys?..i'm afraid this will end up like FFVII Remake petition :( ...there thousands of signiture (well 20000+ sig already)

Solidsnake3000
August 29th, 2007, 09:56
it would be nice but i hope the dont add no more of those damn cards and like people are saying make a
original kingdom hearts for psp with like a new character that looks cool and he is helped out by buzz
lightyear and tarzan :) and its like completley different

with nice cut scenes and good battle system (not saying the battle sytem is bad or anything) and content stored on the umd so we can download to our psp like music and speacial downloaded wallpapers :) just saying it would be nice to have kingdom hearts there no remake or ports please :(

To tell the truth the only final fantasy i ever enjoyed was Final Fantasy 7. So any prequel and or spin-off will be fine by me!

gun your just like me i enjoyed FF VII when it first was released i said to my self damn this is a good game it tok me a while to beat it after that i liked anything FFVII other than that i played XII i started 8 never finished it started X and said forgt it and watched my bro play it and thats about it

o yeah i always named Barret after me :D

JPJunkie
August 29th, 2007, 10:04
Yeah I'll sign hope it works

Shadowblind
August 29th, 2007, 13:36
Bleh, the only Final Fantasy I ever enjoyed was Mystic Quest. You can use different weapons.

Whoa, 570 signatures! That was fast O_0

20,000 here we come :P

Sonicboy 101
August 29th, 2007, 14:05
Final fantasy 4 ftw
It was the best one till FFX :p

gunntims0103
August 29th, 2007, 15:18
Were off to a good start. Over 600 signatures. I appreciate all the support!

PLZKLLME0080
August 29th, 2007, 16:22
wow over 600 already? wow i wonder how many it'll end up getting in the very end...

andrew5
August 29th, 2007, 22:38
i all for it. i ve signed it. hope lots more will sign it to

JKKDARK
August 30th, 2007, 00:11
Very good job boys. All you need now is 400.000 more signs

PLZKLLME0080
August 30th, 2007, 14:42
WOW!!! it's already over 2,000 signatures!
also, on gamespot, someone mentioned something about wondering if there was gonna be a KH game on the psp in the forums, so I posted about this petition :)

Samurai Kyo
August 31st, 2007, 19:18
This is a great idea! I regestered here just to support this. I have alsn posted about this om the anime-forums.com. Aparently on this months tokyo game show, more info about kh will be announced like what platform it will be on! But doesnt that mean we have to hurry and send it? And remember nomura said that it could be released on the ds! I hope its not for the ds!!