PDA

View Full Version : NFS ProStreet in November

Shrygue
August 29th, 2007, 16:14
via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=82321)

EA has revealed that the latest instalment in the Need For Speed series will be available across nearly every format in the world ever on 1st November.

The big thrills this time will come from being able to tinker under the hood of your car, not just draw silly patterns on the outside. It means you can design and build your ride from scratch, then head online and show your friends how good it looks.

Races will come in various shapes and sizes, from grip, drag and drift modes to the all new speed challenge.

Need For Speed ProStreet is also promising better graphics, more realistic crowds, photo-swanky cars and dirty street atmosphere. It's likely to stay in the charts for roughly a year, too, if past experiences are anything to go by.

tgm123
August 29th, 2007, 16:47
I hope the psp version isnt as lame as the other need for speed games released

Underground Rivals = Crap
Most Wanted = Crap
Carbon = Even More Crap
ProStreet = Better Be Good

Veskgar
August 29th, 2007, 20:40
These games could be so great on the PSP. While the others are not necessarily "garbage" they could have been so much better.

If this game improves upon infrastructure multiplayer support this will be a must buy for me.

On a somewhat related note, I think the racer that will be the elite racing title for the PSP will be Wipeout Pulse. I've played the European PROMO briefly and I must say it was impressive.

Welshboy
August 29th, 2007, 22:51
Driving games are so suited to the psp, you only have to look at Burnout etc. EA really mess the NFS series about though. I mean you can't just port the ps2 version it doesn't work like that............it needs its own game. I'm sick of ports.