PDA

View Full Version : DLDI Patcher port *on* ds

wraggster
August 29th, 2007, 18:41
News/release from NPC3232 (http://palib.info/forum/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3508&forum=28)

This is a simple port of the DLDItool Cli (by Chishm). This is useful for people that do not have devices with auto patching firmwares, so you could patch dldi apps/games downloaded from the internet or without a computer. I have tested it on the Supercard DS One and Max Media Dock without problems, so it should be compatible.

Instructions:
1. Patch this dldi patcher with a dldi patcher and copy it to the card. It could probably patch itself if there were two copies.
2. Copy the patch to the root of the flash card, and rename it "patch.dldi".

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

stevo11185
August 29th, 2007, 18:56
Very Nice...It's a shame R4 has auto DLDI patch otherwise i would have used this. Very useful app for people without that feature.

DimensionT
August 29th, 2007, 19:49
Does this work on roms? Like, could I download the Electroplankton DEMO rom through the homebrew database on DSOrganize then patch it with this and play it?

pas
August 29th, 2007, 21:23
Why would you wanna patch it ??? It is not needed to work... (just run it using Mighty Max Bootloader (not the one integradet in DSO...) (or use the Chishim one in DSO)

Sonny_Jim
August 29th, 2007, 21:51
I ported dlditool to DSLinux but couldn't integrate it into the build system. If anyone wants a copy pm me and I'll stick it somewhere

Junixx
August 30th, 2007, 00:01
Does this work on roms? Like, could I download the Electroplankton DEMO rom through the homebrew database on DSOrganize then patch it with this and play it?

Demo roms are loaded into the RAM, it should work without any patch ;)