PDA

View Full Version : PSP Help (Pandora's Battery)

Jube
August 29th, 2007, 22:13
I've got the first part done, with putting the required files on the memstick, but when I turn the PSP on, the green light comes on for a second then goes off. Anything I can do about it? Yes, I have a CFW, doesn't seem to matter though...Also, the recovery menu (R Button) won't come on. I know exactly how the files on the flash0 were corrupted. I was using 3.03 oe and SlashNFlash, anyways I backed up flash0 when I was in 3.03 oe then I upgraded to 3.52 M33 and I started using SlashNFlash again, anyways sound wasn't working nor were the icons. And I couldn't get any programs to run so I connected it via usb mode in recovery mode and found the folder in SlashNFlash that had flash0 backed up, now, I forgot I had backed it up in 3.03 oe and I copied those backed up files to flash0 via usb, thats when the psp would not come back on. Stupid yeah, I know, but I couldn't backup flash0 as it was already written to, and looking back I think the only thing that would have worked/helped would be to have someone elses backed up 3.52 M33 flash0. Anyways, any help?

pt9087
August 29th, 2007, 22:34
Nope! sorry dude!

1. Transfering Flash0 is illegal! not the mod part but most of the .bin files!

2. Even if someone did pass you there backed up flash... you would cause more problems! in those bin files are you PSPs hide code!... meaning every PSP has different codes so you would definately brick!

The only thing you can do is find someone with a downgraded PSP who is near your area! then try Pandora from there!

Jube
August 29th, 2007, 22:41
No, you misunderstand, I said that's what I could have done, but I'm asking is there anything I can do now? The PSP won't even come on.

pt9087
August 29th, 2007, 22:45
The only thing you can do is find someone with a downgraded PSP who is near your area! then try Pandora from there!

Sorry thats all that you can do!

Cloudhunter
August 29th, 2007, 23:31
All the magic needs to be done on the battery... And to do that you need a working PSP.

Cloudy

sourced
August 30th, 2007, 06:09
run this Recovery for custom firmwares and when you're back at 1.50, go upgrade to any custom firmware youd like again.

*does not work with custom 1.5 firmwares.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9z0gogntmgt

if that link wont work use this one (youll have to sign up at the forums first though)

http://www.homebrewheaven.net/viewtopic.php?t=151&EBTX_notify=login&sid=e9d286ff7fc0b0ed37078e7971e315d5

trust me, and Chameleon, it works.

this was not made by me and all credits for this wonderful program goes to Chameleon.

Directly Quoted from Chameleon:

This will work for all SE, OE, M33, and * firmwares.

Installation Instructions:

1. Put RECOVERY folder in mso:/PSP/GAME/
2. Go to recovery and run the program

EDIT: hope this helps -Sourced

hacksparrow
August 30th, 2007, 11:46
thx sourced, i been lookin for someone to tell me how to recover m33, but everyone the net only says oe recovery

sourced
August 30th, 2007, 13:29
your welcome. you should thank chameleon too. did it work?

hacksparrow
September 2nd, 2007, 14:13
oh i didn't execute it, but i did dl & save it in game if anythin unfortunate happens to my babies, i won't cry:thumbup:

HAMMIEZ
September 2nd, 2007, 17:44
I've got the first part done, with putting the required files on the memstick, but when I turn the PSP on, the green light comes on for a second then goes off.

Ensure the the memory stick is a MEMORY STICK PRO DUO, and not a MEMORY STICK DUO (the 32mb stick is a DUO, so it won't work).