PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Goes Gold

Darksaviour69
August 30th, 2007, 00:01
The wait is almost over. “Halo 3,” the final chapter in the “Halo” trilogy and the most anticipated game release of 2007, has been released to manufacturing.

http://www.dcemu.dreamhosters.com/pics/d/27-4/Halo3coop.jpg

Three years in the making by Bungie Studios, “Halo 3” is now finished and will begin its journey to store shelves around the world in less than four weeks. “Halo 3,” which has already set new records as the fastest preordered game in history, has exceeded one million presales in North America alone. Halo 3 will be released worldwide beginning Tuesday, Sept. 25. (28th for Europe)

“This is a huge milestone for us and a big cause for celebration at Bungie and Microsoft Game Studios,” said Harold Ryan, Studio Head at Bungie Studios. “This is the game we’ve always wanted to make and certainly the best game our studio has developed. We can’t wait for gamers to get their hands on it on Sept. 25.”

Not long now!

bowmessage
August 30th, 2007, 00:09
Looks good, too bad i don't have an X360 :].

DimensionT
August 30th, 2007, 00:59
Looks good, too bad i don't have an X360 :].

Just wait 6 years and it'll come out for PC :thumbup:.

mcdougall57
August 30th, 2007, 02:07
hmmm is there anything significantly different with this one i think ive ruined the series by playing halo 2 too much now i dont want to see halo as long as i live

Man
August 30th, 2007, 02:37
im buying a 360 just for this game, the new COD, and grandteft auto. oh and dead risisng, because i love that game sooo much.

BrooksyX
August 30th, 2007, 06:24
My Xbox 360 crapped out on me and gave me the red ring of death the other night. I tried fixing with no luck. I was able to sell it for parts locally but I am still short on money. Hopefully I will have enough to get a new one by the end of the month because Halo 3 is going to be the sweetest game ever!!! Luckily I get a 10% discount on electronics through my work.

But anyways I am soooooo pumped for this game, I watch the trailers almost every single day. Sometimes like 10 times in a day.

yoshinatsu
August 30th, 2007, 09:19
Finish the Fight...

I HAVE CHILLS ONLY BY THINKING THIS QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting this at launch day! No, launch minute!! :p

I xfire I
August 30th, 2007, 10:50
its 26th in europe not 28th

Shadowblind
August 30th, 2007, 13:38
Boy this game is gonna rock!

gdf
August 30th, 2007, 16:46
My Xbox 360 crapped out on me and gave me the red ring of death the other night. I tried fixing with no luck. I was able to sell it for parts locally but I am still short on money. Hopefully I will have enough to get a new one by the end of the month because Halo 3 is going to be the sweetest game ever!!! Luckily I get a 10% discount on electronics through my work.

But anyways I am soooooo pumped for this game, I watch the trailers almost every single day. Sometimes like 10 times in a day.

Oh dear....that's ashame, right at the Q3 games rush...:(

BrooksyX
August 30th, 2007, 17:22
Oh dear....that's ashame, right at the Q3 games rush...:(

Yeah its sucks. I am really kicking myself for voiding my warranty especially since I had one through gamestop where they just give you a brand new one if yours break. No waiting to send it to microsoft.

Oh well, it turns out I have way more than enough money in the savings to get a new one. So I should be back in the game soon.

gdf
August 30th, 2007, 18:58
Good good...Hey in what way did you void the warranty?

SmashinGit
August 30th, 2007, 19:11
Can't wait, game will own!

BrooksyX
August 30th, 2007, 21:04
Good good...Hey in what way did you void the warranty?

I voided the warranty because I added green talismoon fans and I wanted to add green leds to the vents.

It was a pretty stupid idea now.

gdf
August 30th, 2007, 22:44
It was always going to end in tears...All for the sake of some green LEDs...Companies should allow mods to a degree, somehow I don't think some tiny leights ruined your 360!

Shadowblind
August 31st, 2007, 00:10
Brooks...get it back soon!

I cant blame Micrososft for this though. More times then not if the box is opened, then its to add in a mod chip to hack commercial games. I dont see what other path they could've taken...

BrooksyX
August 31st, 2007, 05:16
I can't decide to get one now or wait a month or two to get a 360 with the falcon motherboard (65nm chips = less heat).

I don't want to have to wait for Halo but I don't want to get the red ring death again. Hopefully falcon motherboards will appear by the end of the month on premium consoles.

Brooks...get it back soon!

Ill try to get back as soon as I can because I have to:

FINISH THE FIGHT

gdf
August 31st, 2007, 08:10
Well, whatever suits. If you'll get better life from one next month then you might as well wait, it'll be worth it in the long run.

BrooksyX
September 2nd, 2007, 05:45
Well, whatever suits. If you'll get better life from one next month then you might as well wait, it'll be worth it in the long run.

Well I just decided to go out and buy one today. The only they had at the store was manufactured 10/06. :eek:

But I decided to purchase an extra 1 year warranty so I can just take it in and get a new one. So when M$ releases a 360 with 65 nm chips ill just go in and swap it for a new one. This way I won't have to miss halo 3.

gdf
September 2nd, 2007, 09:16
Good plan...