PDA

View Full Version : Please Please Help Me Please!!!

simond81
August 30th, 2007, 05:30
Hi guys yes iam a noob, sorry if I posted in the wrong place >.< but please please Help me!!

I got my psp form hk with 3.10 OE-A (this is what is says on the system info) but one of my friends say I have 1.5 on the back ground and 3.10 OE-A is on top of it.

1. I have download monster hunter freedom 2 and Joan D ark anyone know what version would I need to upgrade to run these 2 games?? I really want to play it. Would 3.40 oe-a or 3.52 m33 be ok?

2. witch one is better? 3.40 or 3.52 m33 ?

3. Question is now how do I do it?? I see all these guides and file form 3.03 to 3.30 then to 3.40 but nothing about how to upgrade form 3.10 >.< is there anyone who could teach me? Or write or link me a guide? Please please!!

4. I found this site that seem to have all the files http://dl.qj.net/Firmwares-PSP-/catid/163 maybe someone could tell me what to down load and what to do?

5. I live in Sydney Australia dose anyone know any games shops I can take it to and pay someone to do this for me?

I am sorry about this guys but I have try so long and I have look everywhere, I have no friends that plays the psp, I don’t know where else to turn to anymore PLEASE PLEASE help me out here guys >.< Thank you all

sourced
August 30th, 2007, 05:59
Dont post the same thread in different places :| its called spam.

btw, already replied to your other thread.

Kaiser
August 30th, 2007, 09:48
Do not double post threads.