PDA

View Full Version : PSP: What is possible with PSP Revolution and practice.

kando
August 30th, 2007, 06:16
Hey, i usually dont consider my videos news but from the response ive gotten from this video i had to share it with you guys.

It is Z.X.Z. Nightmare Version on Hard done at 1.5x speed and one handed. and you can clearly see my fingers working everything in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/_8vtP-k-d6w

Art
August 30th, 2007, 06:43
http://www.youtube.com/v/_8vtP-k-d6w

Lol, you must have spent an absurd amount of time on it :o

VampDude
August 30th, 2007, 09:37
Hey, i usually dont consider my videos news but from the response ive gotten from this video i had to share it with you guys.

Hopefully you can put it on front page for me. I have attempted to embed the video.

It is Z.X.Z. Nightmare Version on Hard done at 1.5x speed and one handed. and you can clearly see my fingers working everything in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8vtP-k-d6w

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_8vtP-k-d6w"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_8vtP-k-d6w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

This I'm afraid isn't supposed to go into the News section, you will be lucky if this gets moved to Off Topic!

KuLeD00d
August 30th, 2007, 14:31
While he may believe this is brilliant by himself, I am sorry to say this isn't that brilliant an achievement. www.stepmaniaonline.com players can do this, and I am one of those members. I can do things such as Salieri Strikes back 11 foot. Lawn Wake IV 13 foot...

Welldone though!

HumanIce
August 30th, 2007, 14:45
wow... that's just... impossible...

carlitx
August 30th, 2007, 15:07
While he may believe this is brilliant by himself, I am sorry to say this isn't that brilliant an achievement. www.stepmaniaonline.com players can do this, and I am one of those members. I can do things such as Salieri Strikes back 11 foot. Lawn Wake IV 13 foot...

Welldone though!

oooohhh looks like he wants a dance off or w/e the hell you would call it with psprevolution lol. nice job though i got confused and started drooling there for a while than snapped out of it lol.

Cloudhunter
August 30th, 2007, 15:24
Wow.

I knew you were good at PSP Revolution kando, but that's jut INSANE

Cloudy

Cokemusic
August 30th, 2007, 15:43
Your reaction time is crazy.

mike_jmg
August 30th, 2007, 16:01
LOL

that's just crazy

Boopop
August 30th, 2007, 16:02
RSI here we come!

mcdougall57
August 30th, 2007, 16:03
what a f.agot, get a life!!

kjetil1991
August 30th, 2007, 16:59
sick thats fast but in wrong place

DarthPaul
August 30th, 2007, 17:12

Hahahahahaha!:thumbup: :rofl:

kando: I can do better than you and I don't post any video here just because I'm good. I can impress my girlfriend,that's enough. :cool:

usp8riot
August 30th, 2007, 17:37
Keep finger dancing on your PSP, meanwhile, I'll be finger dancing on something called a girlfriend.

I joke, but actually I'm impressed.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 30th, 2007, 17:44
lol, thats easy man!, you should buy DJ MAX portable 2 and try doing that!!!

Adamuko
August 30th, 2007, 18:18
Many people are that good at this, or even better then this. That and you don't even play the game correctly, that's a song that can easily be done using two hands since it follows a very basic pattern. This is hardly be news at all, just someone looks for fame on the internet. booo

Joe88
August 30th, 2007, 18:32
lol@thread

SnesR0X
August 30th, 2007, 18:46

says the guy who uses a girl as his avatar

usp8riot
August 30th, 2007, 18:52
says the guy who uses a girl as his avatar

Uh, a ***got would have a hunky guy on there with a sexy, rippled six-pack and bulging, beautiful biceps. Not a girl. Your logic fails.

btw, did this post turn you on as much as it did me? Well, that's what a ***got is then.

mcdougall57
August 30th, 2007, 18:58
exactly research a word before you say it

f.aggot means gay kapeesh

usp8riot
August 30th, 2007, 19:38
exactly research a word before you say it

f.aggot means gay kapeesh

Although some do roleplay as women. Do you roleplay as Ashe? Nothing against it, just curious. Are you? ;)

ICE
August 30th, 2007, 19:59
god almighty is everyone here that immature? he just wanted to show how good he was and people start flaming. every last one of you flaming morons get a life.

^
ironic. i flamed o_0

kando
August 30th, 2007, 22:00
Many people are that good at this, or even better then this. That and you don't even play the game correctly, that's a song that can easily be done using two hands since it follows a very basic pattern. This is hardly be news at all, just someone looks for fame on the internet. booo

1) "correctly" playing ddr in arcades is 2 feet. not 4.
one handed - not two. two handed is ment especcially for much more advanced courses that are impossible 2 handed, mostly due to constant double-key strokes that follow each other.

2) i know there are people better than this. I just wanted to share something that many people may never get to see in their lives, and possibly to get some competition...id like to see some other user-made pspr videos.

3) i tried dj max portable...dj max portable 2...beatmania...frets on fire....this is the only thing i might be able to compete in a contest in xP

4) HOW AM I SINGLE w/ FINGERS LIKE THESE rofl :D :D

heres another video...i think my fingers go even crazier but the video shakes more so its not as easy to see the keys im hitting but i have another video of this up at 1.0x speed recorded off my tv w/ a tv adapter thingy if u wanna see the steps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcYH7v2n4e0

thanks for the comments all, and thanks for the front page :)

some competition pls! :D :D

Adamuko
August 30th, 2007, 22:38
1) "correctly" playing ddr in arcades is 2 feet. not 4.
one handed - not two. two handed is ment especcially for much more advanced courses that are impossible 2 handed, mostly due to constant double-key strokes that follow each other.

2) i know there are people better than this. I just wanted to share something that many people may never get to see in their lives, and possibly to get some competition...id like to see some other user-made pspr videos.

3) i tried dj max portable...dj max portable 2...beatmania...frets on fire....this is the only thing i might be able to compete in a contest in xP

4) HOW AM I SINGLE w/ FINGERS LIKE THESE rofl :D :D

heres another video...i think my fingers go even crazier but the video shakes more so its not as easy to see the keys im hitting but i have another video of this up at 1.0x speed recorded off my tv w/ a tv adapter thingy if u wanna see the steps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcYH7v2n4e0

thanks for the comments all, and thanks for the front page :)

some competition pls! :D :D

1) This is not DDR, and I bet you can't even play two handed.

2) All you were trying to do is show off skill you don't have.

3) Yeh, I bet you suck even worse at those other games.

4) Because you're ugly, lol.

Buddy4point0
August 30th, 2007, 22:53
omg! dude your crazy!

stevo11185
August 30th, 2007, 23:06
LOL @ the guys arguing about the word f4ggot

The original meaning is a type of meatball, so you both phail...DIE DIE DIE!

kando
August 30th, 2007, 23:24
1) This is not DDR, and I bet you can't even play two handed.

2) All you were trying to do is show off skill you don't have.

3) Yeh, I bet you suck even worse at those other games.

4) Because you're ugly, lol.

1) no sh*t i cant play 2 handed. and how is this not ddr? because its not an official ps_ game? or because im not dancing. oh sorry its PSPR OMIGOD lets argue over that.

2) think u can do better? go for it. record it. oh yea and use ur 2 hands like a girl.

3) indeed i do.

4) im sure ur dead sexy. :rofl:

Adamuko
August 30th, 2007, 23:43
1) no sh*t i cant play 2 handed.

2) think u can do better? go for it. record it. oh yea and use ur 2 hands like a girl.

3) indeed i do.

4) im sure ur dead sexy. :rofl:

My point not being better then you, it's that you're arrogant enough to post in the news section something that's not news at all and that is also hardly an accomplishment at all.

Your child like response to my post is only proving my point more. "u can do better?... use ur 2 hands like a girl."
You obviously wanted to show off that you only use one hand, and for some reason think that you're better because you handicapped yourself like an idiot when you first started playing and were never able to readjust.
Now you think that anyone who plays it with 2 hands is playing it wrong unless it's an extremely difficult song, which is wrong.

Also regarding your 4th question, I was just telling you why you had no girlfriend, no need to flame at me and make such baseless remarks when you've never even seen my face. Truth hurts I guess.

kando
August 31st, 2007, 00:02
My point not being better then you, it's that you're arrogant enough to post in the news section something that's not news at all and that is also hardly an accomplishment at all.

Your child like response to my post is only proving my point more. "u can do better?... use ur 2 hands like a girl."
You obviously wanted to show off that you only use one hand, and for some reason think that you're better because you handicapped yourself like an idiot when you first started playing and were never able to readjust.
Now you think that anyone who plays it with 2 hands is playing it wrong unless it's an extremely difficult song, which is wrong.

Also regarding your 4th question, I was just telling you why you had no girlfriend, no need to flame at me and make such baseless remarks when you've never even seen my face. Truth hurts I guess.

as i said it was posted based on the responses i have received elsewhere. and anybody who plays 2 handed will tell you that one handed is a sh*tload harder. many dont think things like this are possible. i am prooving it is.

but i guess turning this post into a flamefest is quite mature on your end. thats not childlike or anything.

Adamuko
August 31st, 2007, 00:21
as i said it was posted based on the responses i have received elsewhere. and anybody who plays 2 handed will tell you that one handed is a sh*tload harder. many dont think things like this are possible. i am prooving it is.

but i guess turning this post into a flamefest is quite mature on your end. thats not childlike or anything.

Flamefest? If I wanted to flame you I'd be calling you a ***got like all the other people here and start correcting your grammar.

kando
August 31st, 2007, 00:36
Flamefest? If I wanted to flame you I'd be calling you a ***got like all the other people here and start correcting your grammar.

all the other....2-3 idiots who called me a ***got? yea...ALL the other people...

Gizmo356
August 31st, 2007, 00:38

Sound like your mad because he is better than you xD anyway great job Kando I've been trying one hand all day its a lot harder ;)

Skateblind
August 31st, 2007, 00:40
Adamuko, your a retard, yes this chap has posted this in the wrong place, but why do you care?
Your first post really is damn funny after you comment on his reply, "...your child like response...", your the one calling him ugly and saying, "Yeh, I bet you suck even worse at those other games."
You need a smack in the chops, all you intended to do was flame Kando since nearly all your comments are aggressive or hateful, so do us all a favour and shut the hell up!

*EDIT* Sry, forgot to say well done on a good show off video ;). That game is great fun, watching you makes me want to play it again and try get good at it, but then I would have to expend energy, which is something I don't like doing, LMAO :D *EDIT*

Adamuko
August 31st, 2007, 02:22
Adamuko, your a retard, yes this chap has posted this in the wrong place, but why do you care?
Your first post really is damn funny after you comment on his reply, "...your child like response...", your the one calling him ugly and saying, "Yeh, I bet you suck even worse at those other games."
You need a smack in the chops, all you intended to do was flame Kando since nearly all your comments are aggressive or hateful, so do us all a favour and shut the hell up!

*EDIT* Sry, forgot to say well done on a good show off video ;). That game is great fun, watching you makes me want to play it again and try get good at it, but then I would have to expend energy, which is something I don't like doing, LMAO :D *EDIT*

The ugly comment was because he asked a question, and I simply gave him the answer.

Cloudhunter
August 31st, 2007, 02:33
Wow, seems like it is idiot day with all these jealous flamers today...

Cloudy

PSPdemon
August 31st, 2007, 04:54
What the hell?!?!

People, you better stop the flaming, or else there will be a heafty ban... as the old saying goes, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all.

kando, nice job with PSPR, your reaction timing and finger tapping skills amaze me O_O

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

ICE
August 31st, 2007, 06:00
What the hell?!?!

People, you better stop the flaming, or else there will be a heafty ban... as the old saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all.

kando, nice job with PSPR, your reaction timing and finger tapping skills amaze me O_O

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

thank you. people are so immature these days..

DCRich
August 31st, 2007, 09:10
Hey Kando, I don't give a crap what the flamers say, they are obviously not too mature. good job on the finger tapping. It reminded me how much I like the game, and I may start playing again.

to all you flamers, keep it up so we can all see you banned.

mcdougall57
August 31st, 2007, 17:12
What the hell?!?!

People, you better stop the flaming, or else there will be a heafty ban... as the old saying goes, if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all.

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

haha the saying is actually if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all

PSPdemon
August 31st, 2007, 17:25
lol, sorry about that...

ill fix it now.

Im reworking on Halo D, so im just posting when i can :P

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon