PDA

View Full Version : What is pandora? what dose it do?

simond81
August 30th, 2007, 08:51
can someone tell me what pandora is?
and what is it use for? and what dose it do?

sorry for been a noob

mnuhaily22
August 30th, 2007, 09:07
It unbricks and or downgrades every PSP available currently... but you have to have a home brew capable PSP around you to create it...

simond81
August 30th, 2007, 09:54
can u have created on the side just incase? or u have to brick first before u do it??

bah
August 30th, 2007, 10:07
If you buy a spare battery and 256MB or larger memory stick pro duo, and your PSP is currently homebrew compatible (1.5 or custom firmware), then yes you can create the battery and memory stick combo and keep it in case you need it later on.

You cannot/should not use that battery/mstick combo on any other model of PSP hardware though (I believe).

JPJunkie
August 30th, 2007, 11:00
If you buy a spare battery and 256MB or larger memory stick pro duo, and your PSP is currently homebrew compatible (1.5 or custom firmware), then yes you can create the battery and memory stick combo and keep it in case you need it later on.

You cannot/should not use that battery/mstick combo on any other model of PSP hardware though (I believe).

Yes but after you have used it I think you can turn it back into a normal battery

bah
August 30th, 2007, 11:56
Yep you can, but if he wants to create the battery now and keep it, he's going to need another for normal use.

Safari Al
August 30th, 2007, 12:04
yea i've been trying to get my hands on a spare just in case the backup thing doesnt work

bah
August 30th, 2007, 12:12
If for some reason you can't restore the battery to normal, you can always buy another one then. :)

I guess its handy to have 2 batteries for long trips etc.

carlitx
August 30th, 2007, 21:39
couldn't you just have read the readme, or the release thread for this?

Prasoc
August 31st, 2007, 21:28
service mode back to norm mode works fine, my battery is proof