PDA

View Full Version : may want to put this into a FAQ or something

lansingone
August 31st, 2007, 01:51
it seems some people like me, have a TA-079 board, and when using the PSP-290 GPS find that GPS state is always off. the fix for me was that i needed to make a new folder in the memory stick root called "camprx" and put copy's of my prx files into it. i only found this out when i tried to use the original PSP-290 test from deniska, and the instructions told me to make that folder and put the prx files into it

PDG
August 31st, 2007, 09:01
it seems some people like me, have a TA-079 board, and when using the PSP-290 GPS find that GPS state is always off. the fix for me was that i needed to make a new folder in the memory stick root called "camprx" and put copy's of my prx files into it. i only found this out when i tried to use the original PSP-290 test from deniska, and the instructions told me to make that folder and put the prx files into it

Whoooo that was a new one.
I just got a PSP with a TA-082 Mobo after i heard people having problems with it, is there a new Mobo out called TA-079 ???
What IC number on the Mobo by the UMD door does that one have.. Mine has IC 1003

I never had any problems with the third PSP i got even that it was bricked before i got it and i bricked it again and unbricked it :)