PDA

View Full Version : [BETA RELEASE] PSPRestore Bèta 3

Noob2PSP
August 31st, 2007, 11:25
Hi everyone !

I'm back with PSPrestore, BETA 3 !
I've updated all the functions, and add new features. I've deleted the brick function, if you want it back, post it in this thread.
if you have suggestions for more or better functions, can you post it in this thread !

Here a list with the functions, updates, and bug-fixes.

Restore stuck Pixels, Updated, bug fixed
Brick function deleted
Bug found on CPU changer fixed
Restore default theme, bug fixed and updated (Function only for M33)
Add : Wait time icon
Add : PSPButton Restore (Tester), test and restore your PSP Buttons
Menu optimised

Download : HERE (http://sqsqcc.freehostia.com/Noob2007/downloads.php?cat_id=10&download_id=28)

http://aycu35.webshots.com/image/25194/2002095233776042349_rs.jpg

http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/27983/2002044168752501667_rs.jpg

-Xandu-
August 31st, 2007, 12:02
Wait time icon? And a button tester? Great features...

Anonymous D
August 31st, 2007, 12:26
this is essentially a lot of stuff recovery has allready isnt it. props for cioding it but seems a bit useless.

Mr. Shizzy
August 31st, 2007, 12:53
Well, he removed the stupid "brick psp" function.
So I say enough busting on him...

Besides, this is written in C, so in time, I'm sure Noob2PSP will potentially be able to offer some more significant releases to the PSP scene.

goliath182
August 31st, 2007, 12:54
I'll use it now since the brick function has been removed

Mr. Shizzy
August 31st, 2007, 13:04
Off Topic:

Goliath182 - LOL. I cant believe I clicked the spoiler in your sig 8 times, just to see your firmware history...

:rofl:

DarthPaul
August 31st, 2007, 13:20
Noob2PSP keep it going. I believe in you!

Off Topic:

Goliath182 - LOL. I cant believe I clicked the spoiler in your sig 8 times, just to see your firmware history...

Me too...I'm hating these spoilers..:mad:

-Xandu-
August 31st, 2007, 13:53
Well, he removed the stupid "brick psp" function.
So I say enough busting on him...

Besides, this is written in C, so in time, I'm sure Noob2PSP will potentially be able to offer some more significant releases to the PSP scene.
That doesn't make any difference.. It's how you code not what language you code in.

I've seen Lua games and apps way better than C stuff..

sourced
August 31st, 2007, 14:27
interesting. not really that needed though.

Mr. Shizzy
August 31st, 2007, 14:29
That doesn't make any difference.. It's how you code not what language you code in.

I've seen Lua games and apps way better than C stuff..

True to an extent. I do a little scripting in LUA myself. We both know that LUA has it's limitations...

Cokemusic
August 31st, 2007, 14:42
Off Topic:

I can't believe I read your post and still clicked his spoilers ....

On topic I don't know why everyoen was crying so much about the brick option , I bricked my PSP just to try out the pandora battery and on top of that I think self destruct buttons are kinda cool.

Briggzy11
August 31st, 2007, 14:44
Its a nice application and im interested in the stuck pixel fixer, something I am downloading the app for right now to see if it will help my PSP Screen problem...

...Good work on your program anyway :)

On this Lua & C topic even though it isnt revelant to much, Lua does have its limitations, yes maybe things can be coded in 3D with LUA and such, but LUA presentation is awful...

Noob2PSP
August 31st, 2007, 20:54
does someone have suggestions for new functions, updates...? maybe i release tomorrow a beta 4

Cokemusic
August 31st, 2007, 20:58
Its a nice application and im interested in the stuck pixel fixer, something I am downloading the app for right now to see if it will help my PSP Screen problem...

...Good work on your program anyway :)

On this Lua & C topic even though it isnt revelant to much, Lua does have its limitations, yes maybe things can be coded in 3D with LUA and such, but LUA presentation is awful...

You backgrounds shoulda had L on the first one O on the second one and L the third one.

Because that's what I do when I see people silly enough to buy 3 indentical consoles for themselves.

Maybe a feature that records you firmware history every time you access the app for all those people that love to show other people for whatever weird reason.

Zerogamer
September 1st, 2007, 00:57
does someone have suggestions for new functions, updates...? maybe i release tomorrow a beta 4

Maybe a CFW installer:)

Cokemusic
September 1st, 2007, 12:29
Cokemusic... your haircut is stupid :)

And how did you come to that conclusion without the ability to see my hair.

If you doubled your IQ you'd only be more stupid.

gamefreak199101
September 1st, 2007, 23:33
link dead

Noob2PSP
September 2nd, 2007, 09:17
link dead

Now it works !

Twimfy
September 2nd, 2007, 11:03
I've used this to restore my PSP theme. ALthough it's changed the background waves to default, its altered my buttons and I can't get them back...any way to fix this?

EDIT: Also since I've used this, I've lost control over the system XMB bar selecting anything (including USB causes a system lock).

Cokemusic
September 2nd, 2007, 12:59
I've used this to restore my PSP theme. ALthough it's changed the background waves to default, its altered my buttons and I can't get them back...any way to fix this?

EDIT: Also since I've used this, I've lost control over the system XMB bar selecting anything (including USB causes a system lock).

I'm not exactly sure about what the problem is since A.i'm not an expert and B.I haven't used this app.

But I think the XMB issue has something to do with the flash , restoring you PSP to FW 1.5 and then update again should od the trick,

As for the buttons , you should be able to configure that in the recovery menu.