PDA

View Full Version : PSP Slim Stripped Bare

wraggster
August 31st, 2007, 22:12
Jap site TGBus have taken the newly released PSP Slim to pieces and posted a massive amount of photos on their website.

More details (http://psp.tgbus.com/news/200708/20070831160615.shtml)

Shrygue
August 31st, 2007, 23:45
Whoa, those pictures are amazing, plenty of internal parts in the slim PSP have changed in comparison to the original.

ICE
September 1st, 2007, 00:02
Whoa, those pictures are amazing, plenty of internal parts in the slim PSP have changed in comparison to the original.

yeah thats what i was thinking too

luis_05
September 1st, 2007, 00:54
does anyone know if the wifi freature is gonna be better on the new psp? im asking this cuz the infrared thing on the old psp sucks, i use the remote control feature on I.R shell and ihave to be pointing the darn psp as straight as a line to get it to work lol thanks

watupgroupie
September 1st, 2007, 01:30
does anyone know if the wifi freature is gonna be better on the new psp? im asking this cuz the infrared thing on the old psp sucks, i use the remote control feature on I.R shell and ihave to be pointing the darn psp as straight as a line to get it to work lol thanks

What does the IR on the original psp have to do with wifi? Also in case you didn't know the new psp doesn't have IR.

Shiori
September 1st, 2007, 01:33
Hokay... Wifi raido and Infrared light are kinda two different things...o_o...

The psp slim has no IR.

(The old psp's wifi is VERY GOOD.... You just need to turn wifi power saving off, in the psp's settings.)

Gene
September 1st, 2007, 03:00
The analog seems to have been improved. This might just be worth the $160.

Game_Collector
September 1st, 2007, 04:46
I think someone needs to learn what Japanese text looks like. That is not a "Jap" site, it is clearly Chinese :roll:

ish420ism
September 1st, 2007, 07:37
A Jap ask, "Do I look chinese, to you?"
I reply, "Yeah muthafuka, you do."

P.S. It's a joke on tv, in case someone gets butthurt

hacksparrow
September 1st, 2007, 09:44
since it's released in china where can i buy one? i checked playasia & ncsx no avail, suggestions?

S34MU5
September 1st, 2007, 15:09
Cool.

Analogue looks alot better :D