PDA

View Full Version : DATEL Sucks

MicroNut
September 1st, 2007, 06:21
BURN DATEL (http://us.codejunkies.com/news_reviews.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&p=18&i=9117&s=24)

Napalm-Death
September 1st, 2007, 06:24
...Wow. I wonder what the public reaction to this will be like.

Zin0099
September 1st, 2007, 06:44
Why Does Datel Need To Burn In Hell Oh Caps Sorry

Zin0099
September 1st, 2007, 06:49
Is This A Datel Pandora Battery Cause It Says Works As A Battery And Even Services It?

Zin0099
September 1st, 2007, 06:56
Hey Micronut What Do You Have To Say I See Your On Here

ZeakStarwind
September 1st, 2007, 07:21
Zin0099...next time please use the edit button, don't double triple post.

Anyways on the side note, this seems like they stold (or perhaps used the source code and trim it down) the code as their own work and made the tool battery to help people using custom firmwares. I believe this is going to attract Sony and give them a sueing notice for creating such a device for us Homebrew users. Curse Sony & Datel for being foolish on their productivity.

MicroNut
September 1st, 2007, 07:24
Its a Pandora clone.
Worse than the blood suckers on Ebay.

Datel has a history of doing this.

If you cant understand why this is a bad thing I cannot help you.

Datel ripping off homebrew developers Pandora's Battery - Stop the Monster! (http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=20340)

ExcruciationX
September 1st, 2007, 08:23
I used to hate Datel (their WI-FI hotspot thing is really bad). Now I hate them even more. :mad:

bah
September 1st, 2007, 09:49
They are below scum, I'm sure scum serves some purpose somewhere on earth. A company that does shit like this clearly does not.

EDIT: At least its the same price as the standard battery (unless they have just increased its price to make it look that way). I guess that makes them slightly lesser assholes than the ebayers, although a fairly large company ripping off C&D's work like this is still just pathetic.

usp8riot
September 1st, 2007, 09:51
It was only a matter of time. I lol'd at the big "TOOL" on the battery. I take it that's what the people are who buy this crap.

Zin0099
September 1st, 2007, 13:23
But If It Is Then Some Non-homebrew Psp Can Maybe Go Homebew Like Idon't Have A Homebrew Psp So It Might Have Some Use

bah
September 1st, 2007, 13:28
You could just download the official release of Pandora's battery and use the battery you already have.

sourced
September 1st, 2007, 14:21
i will kill all the people at datel. i know where they live :O

Zin0099
September 1st, 2007, 14:24
i'M AT SONY 3.52 AND HAVE THE SOFTWARE YOU SAID PLUS IT HAS TO BE HOMEBREW PSP I DON'T HAVE ONE

I EVEN HAVE LUMINES AND THE DOWNGRADER

MY GUESS IS IF WE USE THIS BATTERY IN SOMEWAY TO DOWNGRADE I CAN HAVE A HOMEBREW PSP

PLUS DOES THE MEMORY CARD GET CONVERTED INTO SOME SPECIAL THING LIKE THE BATTERY DOES . IF NOT THEN WE COULD JUST PUT THE SOFTWARE ON THE MEMORY CARD AND USE THE DATEL BATTERY SINCE I DON'T HAVE A PSP WITH CFW

BUT I'M JUST SAYING IT'S POSSIBLITY FOR US WHO WANT HOMEBREW AND CAND GET THE PANDORA RIGHT AWAY

devdj
September 1st, 2007, 15:37
i only like there real cheat devices not the ones with just stupid gamesaves like the crap one for the original xbox the one for the 360 they should make more of the action replay max cheat discs for the 360 and ps3 and not ones with only gamesaves on them.

Tetris999
September 1st, 2007, 16:03
yawn datel things suck

thats why they went this low

but dont worry datel is not known among many, and will hardly have any customers buying these batteries

yes the douchebags.....

JPJunkie
September 1st, 2007, 18:16
Datel do suck I really hate them

steve520
September 1st, 2007, 19:03
i cant stand him now taking something that is free and selling it for his profit its just wrong.

hacksparrow
September 1st, 2007, 20:39
wow, a $hit company takes a gradios free thing & steals it... NICE!

cataphrax
September 1st, 2007, 23:27
Well, at first I was of the opinion that Datel was a bunch of immoral jerks but think about it. They dont include the memory stick to downgrade it. All this battery is, is a way for people who dont have the technical knowhow or have more money then time and would rather save a little time buy simply buying a battery from datel thats pre-converted. The memory stick code is free on c+d's site. Datels not stealing anything, their just trying to help/milk those who dont have a homebrew ready psp to convert a battery or wouldnt like to take the time to convert one. Yeah, their products are crappy and cheap but thats not a reason to flame them, they dont force you to buy anything. Shit like this happens all the time, get over it.