PDA

View Full Version : PSP Wave Changer 1.2

wraggster
September 1st, 2007, 22:16
News/release from Akez

I created this homebrew app so i could flash my own waves to my psp.
I dont know whether there are other applications like this but i would still much rather use my own as i know there is nothing which harms my psp.
It is fairly easy to use and it shouldnt brick your psp unless the file you select to copy is not a system_plugin_bg.rco file.

PSP Wave Changer 1.2

I have added my own themes to this download. If you dont want them then just delete them.

If anyone does use this then use it at your own risk and make sure you know how to change the system_plugin_bg.rco file in flash0 using the recovery menu.
It is wise to only use this application with Custom Firmware as there is a way to restore any corrupt files using the recovery menu where-as 1.5 fw does not allow you to do this causing your PSP to become bricked.

Update. v1.2. Allows unlimited amount of files to be loaded instead of the limited 20 which was in previous versions. Link has been updated to newest version.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via akez (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1762096&postcount=1)

idan6767
September 1st, 2007, 22:30
can u get ps3 waves?

Twimfy
September 2nd, 2007, 01:05
Very cool I like it. Just tried all of your included themes with no problems whatsoever. A theme preview option would be nice in a future release.

Keep up the good work.