PDA

View Full Version : CSP Development Studio 3.0

wraggster
September 2nd, 2007, 09:55
News/release from ManiacX:

Hello,

Well, here it is; the final version of CSP...Version 3.0.

So this concludes my last major project for the PSP Development Scene.

I too am now going to abandon the PSP Scene. As for the reasons:

A) School
B) New 360 -- Going to 360 Development (Possibly)
C) Getting bored of it (been here since FW Version 2.0)
D) Many noobs now joining (exploits = downgrades = new people)
E) PSP Slim (the whole thing, all over again)
F) Fanjita left
G) Ungratefulness (Biggest Reason); People are getting very ungrateful of people doing this for them. As though they have bought a service for their PSP that isn't meeting their expectations.

Blade Hunter is going to take over development of CSP. He may not make a release for a while as he is still analyzing the code.

Now, back to CSP:

I am not going to submit an official changelog, you'll just have to try it out and see for yourself. One thing I am going to say is that it includes an integrated version of Cygwin. That means you can use Cygwin from inside CSP (includes support for libraries).

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8t0j98 (131,606 KB)
A Clean install is necessary (uninstall all previous versions).

Minimum System Requirements:

500MB Free Disk Space
512 MB RAM

Well, Good luck, and Thank you all.

Download Above and Give Feedback Via Comments
via maniacx (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1769679&postcount=1)

Broadus
September 2nd, 2007, 19:31
More quitters?
Lots of people seem to like to announce that they're quitting.

gladiator5
September 3rd, 2007, 10:34
where is this program good for?

cause i havent see it yet, maby scrooled over it, sorry for that.

is this a game make progam, for the psp, or something??

can someone email me too:[email protected]
include the link and what this program do.

ty

Gazamadaz
September 3rd, 2007, 12:43
Anyone else feel kinda bad about all these people leaving. The whole 'ungratefulness of the community' seems to come up in all these developers messages. I know there are lots of people who have given credit where credit is due, but alot haven't, myself included. We gotta let these people know we want them and love the work they're doing, before they all leave. I love all this stuff, but I could never program like these dudes in a million years. I would have sold my psp a long time ago were it not for these dudes. Anyway, thanks everybody who codes for psp!!!!!! Gar

burrito
September 3rd, 2007, 15:38
This is a program for compiling your psp homebrew that you code in C or C++.

thehumanidiot
September 23rd, 2007, 23:57
how do i use this to compile stuff when i click make, i blank screen comes up and just stays there and also does it have libpng and zlib installed?

ManiacX
October 8th, 2007, 08:33
libpng and zlib isn't installed by default. You can install it by clicking Launch Cygwin and proceding with the usual install.

PS. You might need svn first. If that is the case, download this zip file (http://www.pspsc.com/bin.zip) and extract it into your c:\csp\cygwin\bin directory.

fran1987
August 17th, 2008, 12:10
how do i use this to compile stuff when i click make, i blank screen comes up and just stays there and also does it have libpng and zlib installed?

I have this same problem, and i need this librarys (libpng and zlib), need help.
Thanks.

midnitdragoon
August 17th, 2008, 12:52
take care fellow homebrew coder!!! I have been around since 1.5 and the kxploit and i must admit things were a lot more diffrent back then. Thanks for all your contributions to the psp scene, i have enjoyed many things because of coders like you and many others!!!