PDA

View Full Version : Piano Station Portable 2.0

wraggster
September 2nd, 2007, 09:59
Eculewatt (http://eculewatt.tk/) has posted a new version of his Piano app for the PSP:

Yes another version of the Piano Station Portable has been released. I couldn't come to the full demand of requests because i had alot of problems in the making of it.
I do have a request though. If anyone could tell me how i can be able make it so when a key is pressed, the screen clears, there is new text, different background picture, and the buttons have different functions, please PM me. I currently just use OSlib library but if their is a way to do it, please PM me.

New Features:
*XMB sound added
*New interface
*red/pink text color
*when a key is pressed, the screen quickly flashes what key on the piano you're pressing in blue.
*3 Drum sounds added on Down, Left, and Right

sorry it's not a lot cooler but thats because i don't know how to clear the screen and change everything as i mentioned above.
Also if anyone wants to suggest a feature, go right ahead.
(optional) if you have a feature and an example/code for it, PM it to me.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

usp8riot
September 2nd, 2007, 11:33
Sharp and flat notes. This could be cool though. I used to like playing a little pocket piano at one time when I was little.

You could also get sort of the same effect using Mario Paint rom on the SNES emulator using the music maker. Gotta use the hacked controller version though.

domthegod
September 2nd, 2007, 23:57
This is fantastic please oh please include sharps flats and one program for drums only that wold be good.

and the ability to press more than one button with sound form all pressed buttons

domthegod
September 2nd, 2007, 23:58
PM ME and ill beta test the releases if you wish thanks.