PDA

View Full Version : Xmbe V1

wraggster
September 2nd, 2007, 10:02
Auraomega (http://www.darkmessiah.byethost13.com/fullbuild.html) posted this news/release:

This is a project I've been working on as a relief from my other couple of projects, I've decided to release it now incase anyone else would like to use it.

XMBE is an extention to the XMB (hence the E), what it will hopefully do is allow a lot more customization of the XMB through external plugins I'm making, this version only has a couple of features as I've not really spent much time on it... the features that are in this release include:

New clock, with the time in hour:minute:second:micros econd:AM/PM.
Full length date, currently this is in the English format, I may convert to USA format for the next version.
Remaining battery life
Glow or Flash effect on the lettering

Also included is my first extention, which is a basic screensaver, it turns on after roughly 30 seconds of inactivity in the XMB. It appears to only work when launched from XMBE, and theres no option to disable it other than removing the plugin from the XMBE folder (XMBE-S.prx is the screensaver).

The only major issue I have is that I've used a lot of libraries, so the plugin is quite large, I hope to shrink this eventually.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

titch.ryan
September 2nd, 2007, 10:10
sounds interesting

Prasoc
September 2nd, 2007, 12:15
cool. make loads more features later!

mcdougall57
September 2nd, 2007, 14:16
very nice

Axelius
September 2nd, 2007, 15:49
sounds interesting...Screenshots?

Squidman
September 2nd, 2007, 16:44
can i just load the screen saver prx? that's caught my attention with this, lol

Buddy4point0
September 2nd, 2007, 16:53
sounds great!

zelion
September 2nd, 2007, 18:33
This looks really promising :D

Squidman
September 2nd, 2007, 18:33
and now it doesn't appear in my recovery menu either.....