PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Look at Me! v1.0

Unicorn
September 2nd, 2007, 13:45
http://psp.scenebeta.com/biblioarchivosdrupal/fm_publicos/active/7/HeyMirame.png

Via http://psp.scenebeta.com (http://psp.scenebeta.com/).

Neo_Ace has just released this funny "game". The idea comes from comercial game "Work Time Fun! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Work_Time_Fun)", it contains a minigame in which we can see a face, and we can control a couple of eyes to put them in front of our face. Its an original idea, and now we can enjoy this feature using this simple Homebrew.

We will be able to "disguise" our selves using Hommer face, a kitten, a chinese woman or even a baby.

Controls:

L - Close Left eye.
R - Close Right eye.
DPAD - Move "your" eyes.

Just download the file, extract and copy it in your Memory Stick's root, and play it via Game Menu.

The author will include more features in next releases.

Enjoy

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

coolboyben05
September 2nd, 2007, 19:34
what folder do you put it in

cal360
September 2nd, 2007, 19:45
Looks good. Could do with analog support for moving the eyes.

Baboon
September 2nd, 2007, 20:07
This was one of the funniest unlockables on Work Time Fun. :)

Quality stuff, downloading now.

usp8riot
September 2nd, 2007, 20:11
Is it just me or is this about as pointless as I think it is?

Now if you had to push the buttons according to blinking eyes or something, then you might have one of those musical button games. Now that you've said what it does, it totally ruins it.

Ok, so I download it, install it, knowing it's eye is going to blink when I push the button. Then I push the button and go, 'lookie there, it blinked'. That would've been 1 second of entertainment but since the plot is spoiled, I won't download it.

masamune
September 2nd, 2007, 20:58

Now if you had to push the buttons according to blinking eyes or something, then you might have one of those musical button games. Now that you've said what it does, it totally ruins it.

Ok, so I download it, install it, knowing it's eye is going to blink when I push the button. Then I push the button and go, 'lookie there, it blinked'. That would've been 1 second of entertainment but since the plot is spoiled, I won't download it.

You're annoying... I hate you :)

Unicorn
September 3rd, 2007, 00:13
what folder do you put it in

is prepared to be copied in the root of your memory stick, if you've got a Custom Firmware installed on your PSP (most of us have one of this :) ).

If you've 1.50 running on your PSP, you need to kxploit the download and then, move it to PSP/GAME folder.

If you need help, just tell me, and I will upload 1.50 download (I think that nobody needs it now a days).

Homero1875
September 3rd, 2007, 05:01
very good, Thancks

greetings

JPJunkie
September 3rd, 2007, 13:17
Ha ha gotta download!

300th

BlacknBlue13
September 4th, 2007, 00:16
haha, this is awesome :rofl::thumbup:

madcupid
September 4th, 2007, 00:41

no matter what the game is about or how good or bad it may be, what really counts in our community is the growth these people bring in!!! And those who mock at them are those who probably dont collaborate at all!!!

thanks alot Unicorn, great job!!!

Unicorn
September 4th, 2007, 10:41
no matter what the game is about or how good or bad it may be, what really counts in our community is the growth these people bring in!!! And those who mock at them are those who probably dont collaborate at all!!!

thanks alot Unicorn, great job!!!

This is one of the reasons I like Dcemu, you really LOVE Homebrew, and this is much appreciated :-). Im the administrator of Spanish PSP Homebrew community (beta.pesepe.com), and we are very similar to you, but in Spanish language.

Neo_Ace is very happy that his Homebrew has helped somebody to enjoy for a while, dont thank me anything, just thank him.

Have a nice day Homebrew lovers ;-)

usp8riot
September 4th, 2007, 12:30
Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said it but I was being light-hearted. I appreciate homebrew of any kind. Even if an app doesn't seem to be of purpose to some, there's always the experience into coding one can get out of it.

Unicorn
September 4th, 2007, 12:44
Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said it but I was being light-hearted. I appreciate homebrew of any kind. Even if an app doesn't seem to be of purpose to some, there's always the experience into coding one can get out of it.

in the article, that this is a very simple Homebrew. We just decided to share it in DCemu because this video (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/93143.html) became very popular in our forums, so Neo_Ace coded this little Homebrew, and a lot of people enjoyed it.

I was sure that a lot of people here would have hear about WTF!, so here it is.

I agree with you, this is simple, but I think that its funny to joke with some friends (specially with girls xD), dont you think?

madcupid
September 9th, 2007, 05:26
hey, and who knows what he was planning to do with it later on anyways...this is just a quick release that maybe can become a great game in the future...

Raekwik11
December 28th, 2007, 06:22
this has to be the most useless app ever. But for some reason i really want it. Its cool.

SchmilK
December 28th, 2007, 06:46
This is to be used by IT workers everywhere to sneak around the office without being stopped by every dumb ass at work LOL

Good job...im gonna try it out tomorrow!!