PDA

View Full Version : A question about pandora

nomi
September 2nd, 2007, 18:22
If you convert you memory stick and the pandora battery than you cant use it for usual? is the battery than only for unbricking and stuff?

How big shud the mm stick be?

MasterMunt
September 2nd, 2007, 18:45
eerrmm... the battery will need to be converted using a psp on a custom firmware , then the files you need will go straight on a ms. Boot them up, do what you have to do, then format the ms. That should work as normal.

The battery on the other hand will need to be converted back, that im not sure how to do.

mike_jmg
September 3rd, 2007, 00:53
Both can be used again
I saw a guide
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72026

to recover the battery it says you have to make a dump of the battery's firmware pressing triangle at some point while creating the pandora battery, then when you're done with it you put it on the psp with the ac cord so it doesn't use the battery, run the pandora creator again and press square to restore the back up files.

nomi
September 4th, 2007, 15:15
ok... so ucant use the pandora battery normally when its a pandora...?

bah
September 4th, 2007, 15:25
No, it needs to be converted back.

sourced
September 4th, 2007, 15:54
both can be used normally(by means of converting them back) although, ive heard that there are side effects.

nomi
September 4th, 2007, 18:23
ok... thank you every1 who helped! i would like to know the side effects...

cal360
September 4th, 2007, 18:29
After converting my battery back on my PSP after I unbricked it I did encounter error 14 or something like that and have had a few minor problems with it since like it not charging properly untill I turned the PSP off and then back on again.

pt9087
September 4th, 2007, 20:02
This is how i change the PSP battery back to origonal state,

Get a non pandora pattery (a bootable one) and load the PSP up from that, plug the charger in and take the battery out, the charger should keep the PSP on, then put in the pandora battery and run the battery creator and press square.

nomi
September 5th, 2007, 15:29
Ok thnx alot!