PDA

View Full Version : DS releases for the week of September 3rd

Shrygue
September 3rd, 2007, 21:25
via Nintendo DS Fanboy

Looks like we've only got two this week, fan folks -- including one that was delayed from last week. Slim pickings for a short week (for those of us in the U.S., at least), but hey ... something is usually better than nothing.

US

Garfield's Nightmare
Worms 2: Open WarfareEurope

We show none this week -- feel free to make corrections!

Australia

Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
Surf's Up
Our source for Japanese releases has not updated; we'll keep an eye out in case they do.

hadrian
September 3rd, 2007, 21:36
Fullmetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy & Nervous Brickdown are due on the 7th September according to Gamefaqs and Game.

Eyedunno
September 4th, 2007, 08:31
Even with so few releases, W:OW2 is more than enough to make this an awesome week for the U.S. I'm still waiting for my European copy to get shipped here (Japan). :(

souLLy
September 4th, 2007, 09:05
Worms 2 is great, I'll be reviewing it for the site in a few days :)

wiggy fuzz
September 4th, 2007, 10:18
totally agree about open warfare 2 - IGN rated it 8.7, personally i think it's a hell of a lot better than the first one :D

anyway, race driver create and race should be in europe 28th september and sonic rush adventure by 14th september (according to gamefaq) in europe too

Hyrule_boy
September 4th, 2007, 16:29
totally agree about open warfare 2 - IGN rated it 8.7, personally i think it's a hell of a lot better than the first one :D

anyway, race driver create and race should be in europe 28th september and sonic rush adventure by 14th september (according to gamefaq) in europe too

Yeah Worms Warfare 2 is ALLOT better then the previous one. The problem with the previous one is that it was just rushed like hell. And now they took more time for it, you can see the big difference.

MrKuenning
September 4th, 2007, 23:45
my worms 2 gives me an error when i start it. Saying there is no save found, please restart.

Dyson
September 5th, 2007, 01:52
Worms 2 is great - I'm ranked #1 on the worldwide leaderboards for race mode :D

wiggy fuzz
September 5th, 2007, 08:40
my worms 2 gives me an error when i start it. Saying there is no save found, please restart.

Quoted from user Seph from a different forum:

Working fix:

1. Unpack with dslazy (http://l33t.spod.org/ratx/DS/dslazy/dslazy.zip)
2. Replace existing arm7.bin with http://ds.loathsome.us/files/arm7.bin
3. Repack with dslazy
4. Enjoy your worms.

Confirmed on R4.