PDA

View Full Version : Even more obsessive Game Fuel purchase disorder

Shrygue
September 3rd, 2007, 21:27
via Xbox 360 Fanboy (http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/09/03/even-more-obsessive-game-fuel-purchase-disorder/)

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.xbox360fanboy.com/media/2007/09/gamefuelpyrmowow-33.jpg

Previously, we told you about a group of guys over at the Microsoft is Awesome blog who stockpiled an amazing stash of 444 cans of Mountain Dew Game Fuel. We then challenged you, fellow X3F'ers, to beat their 444 can survival hoard and we're proud to say that we have a new champion. Sent in to us by NeuralLink is the photographic proof you see above showcasing him and his three friends' new record setting Game Fuel stash. As you can see, they're rockin' a twelve pack Game Fuel pyramid consisting of 55 twelve packs which translates to 660 cans of sweet liquid sugar. Congrats NeuralLink and to your crew, that 660 can stockpile should last you through your 24 hour Halo 3 all-nighter. Drink up.

shadowprophet
September 3rd, 2007, 21:58
Why do people like this stuff so much, Because its got pretty halo pics on the cans and bottles:confused:
Ive tasted this stuff it's awful:(

mcdougall57
September 4th, 2007, 00:31
they dont sell it here but ill take your word for it

and why ruin a game by playing it 24 hours non stop

rokobungi
September 4th, 2007, 01:10
wow.. 66.7 pounds of sugar and 48 grams of caffeine sounds deadly to me.. and it does taste nasty kinda like cheap cough syrup

VampDude
September 4th, 2007, 01:19
Why do people like this stuff so much, Because its got pretty halo pics on the cans and bottles:confused:
Ive tasted this stuff it's awful:(

It's a marketing ploy to get kids to buy crappy drinks, anyway they will be up all night peeing more than playing so more fool them! lol :rolleyes:

Auriman1
September 4th, 2007, 01:22
The best way to describe the taste of Mountain Dew Game Fuel:
Liquified fruit gushers with caffeine and carbonation added.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, as I love the taste of this stuff, but it's not for everybody, I guess.