PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Battles

wraggster
September 3rd, 2007, 23:52
Space1 (http://space1.dev-fr.org/p3685/2007-09-02-star-wars-battles.html) has released a Battleships game themed in Star Wars.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

XDelusion
September 4th, 2007, 01:28
Aghh, you've figured out how to trick me into playing Battleship have you? :)

Markzilla
September 4th, 2007, 02:30
Every time you actually hit the opponent, a mini-game starts. If you don't beat the enemy ship, you don't get the hit. It's actually pretty cool.

Taris
September 4th, 2007, 12:28
the mini game idea is awesome. i like the music when you pause too. ^_^

The only improvements i can think of would be to add more ships/make the board a little bigger, and maybe a multilayer over an internet connection, but it doesn't need it that bad.

::Xraxa, plz:.
September 5th, 2007, 05:31
Good concept, multiplayer id make it pretty sweet.

Taris
September 5th, 2007, 05:48
ok, the mini game gets a little tedious after a while... Maybe having the ocurance of the mini game be a one in X number of times thing? And varying the number of asteroids too perhaps. And once an enemy ship is destroyed, the squares turn red?

Also, found a bug. When the AI attacked my smallest ship, it destroyed it, but continued to fire at it over and over again.

guttertalk
September 10th, 2007, 22:52
This is a good game, but I'm seeing the AI get stuck on the A1 block. It does it even before hitting the smallest ship.

I agree, too, that varying the minigame would be nice. Maybe even a different kind of shooter would be good, like a rebel taking on 2-3 storm troopers.

But if the 'stuck' block problem was fixed, this game would still be pretty good.