PDA

View Full Version : Editing ma Eboots!

cssierra
September 6th, 2007, 02:38
Ok, so I started using psp content manager 1.8 to edit my Eboots for all my homebrew. I need help on what programs I need to convert my existing video files ( avi, divx, mp4, whatever =P) into .pmf format and how to convert my existing audio files ( mp3, wav, etc.) into at3 format. I've tried searching for converters but no luck! Maybe I'm not looking in the right place??? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

POOKAPOOKAPOOKA
September 6th, 2007, 04:37
you want to convert videos to play on your psp? Psp video 9. just google it. i'm not sure why you need at3... i'm pretty sure mp3 works.

Cloudhunter
September 6th, 2007, 04:55
Did you even read what he said? He wants them for use as custom movies for the eboots...

For PMF, noone can help you legally - it's only possibly using leaked Sony tools.

Cloudy

cssierra
September 6th, 2007, 05:03
NOOOOO!!!! *hopes crushed* Is that the same as far as the at3 files?? Ahem....also, is there a video to mps converter out there that anyone knows about? Or is that ALSO only leaked? .. :(

POOKAPOOKAPOOKA
September 6th, 2007, 05:38
Did you even read what he said? He wants them for use as custom movies for the eboots...

For PMF, noone can help you legally - it's only possibly using leaked Sony tools.

Cloudy
lol i don't even know what that means. just trying to help...

Cloudhunter
September 6th, 2007, 05:40
Then don't help, if you don't know what he's talking about - it leads to confusing information.

Cloudy

POOKAPOOKAPOOKA
September 6th, 2007, 06:04
Then don't help, if you don't know what he's talking about - it leads to confusing information.

Cloudy

yah your right. i guess i just kinda skimmed through his post.

cssierra
September 6th, 2007, 06:45
lol!! It's ok pooka..... but someone please help me! lol:p