PDA

View Full Version : New sig :)

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 17:42
This is a simple sig that I created in 5 minutes what do you think?

Shrygue
September 7th, 2007, 20:50
That seems okay to me. Plus it also complies with the signature rules which is another good thing too.

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 21:10
Thanks I might do some more on it to improve it. What ideas have any of you got?

JKKDARK
September 7th, 2007, 23:51
From what game is the monster?

cal360
September 7th, 2007, 23:54
From what game is the monster?

It's a Locust from Gears Of War.

Chameleon
September 8th, 2007, 00:14
it looks very good for 5 minutes, what tool did you use to get the uppermost border to look like that?

Shadowblind
September 8th, 2007, 00:16
Nice, nice and more nice! Im sick of the signature artists around here making so many effects, so many brushes so many bleh that they mess up the whole idea of a simple to the point, effective sig where you can see the signature picture fully, without tones and tons of effects around it. Good show!

9.8/10

cal360
September 8th, 2007, 00:24
it looks very good for 5 minutes, what tool did you use to get the uppermost border to look like that?

I used a white solid layer on top of all layers and then applied a style I had pre-made myself, the only other thing I did other than that you could call fancy is making the G.O.W logo slightly transparent. Nice and simple and done on Photoshop.

Nice, nice and more nice! Im sick of the signature artists around here making so many effects, so many brushes so many bleh that they mess up the whole idea of a simple to the point, effective sig where you can see the signature picture fully, without tones and tons of effects around it. Good show!

9.8/10

The only time I ever use brushes is by request by other people other than that I like to keep to an original simple picture, so people don't have to strain their eyes to see what I have actually done.

Tetris999
September 8th, 2007, 07:13
wow lol

why didnt i think of that! it looks good :D

JPJunkie
September 8th, 2007, 09:55
Looks Great:)