PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Link v1.5.6 Released

wraggster
September 8th, 2007, 13:03
via PSPHacks (http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/09/07/extreme-link-v156-released/)

The sky is falling, the sky is falling! The end is here — the end of Extreme Link, that is! Over the past many months Quake has devoted massive hours towards developing a universal PSP tool for Windows. You know what’s up, all the stuff you care about — manage your PSP’s media content, control NET/USBHostFS and Ciso/CisoPlus from its easy-to-use GUI, and well, I could go on for awhile… Just download it and see for yourself. You’ve heard it all before.

By the way, Extreme Link remains incompatible with Vista; although, Quake has released the source code under the GPL. So if you have the knowledge or desire, make it do what it do.

1.5.6 changes:

Extreme Link: Options\SystemTray

Added: Systray Ciso Icon
Added: Systray CisoPlus Icon
Extreme Link: Options\Ciso

Added: Systray Option - Works with Check Process
Extreme Link: Options\CisoPlus

Added: Systray Option - Works with Check Process
Kudos Quake, I hope you continue doing what you do best. Thanks for all the updates!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

carlitx
September 8th, 2007, 13:57
what is so good about this app. that it keeps getting updated, i tried once and it does what ever i can do by actually going into my MS folders manually and do. all it seems to me is a glorified way to view psp files. anyone care to elaborate for me why this is so good?

mavsman4457
September 8th, 2007, 16:48
Does this allow us to play a PSP game using the computers controls? Like the keyboard or a controller on the PC?

kjetil1991
September 8th, 2007, 18:55
hmf this does not work on my computer=( its just saying a file is missing