PDA

View Full Version : PS2Vice Update Soon ? - Commodore 64 Emu for PS2

wraggster
September 8th, 2007, 15:44
Kristof has posted news in our PSP News Forum (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/c64-psp-c64-v1-1-pspplus4-v1-1-amp-pspvic20-v1-1-73408.html) of his release of PSP Vice but at the end of the newspost he posted this:

I'm also updating PS2VICE to support same options as PSPVICE. Write me if you are interested in that version.

Have fun

Let him know both via Comments Here and in the PSP release thread (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73408)

Zin0099
September 8th, 2007, 19:14
I will try it with my new ps2 i have to get

bruce_lee_
August 27th, 2010, 00:49
yo all, heres how to burn ps2vice on a dvd instead of cd. (warning: i didnt have any luck using imgburn or sony cd/dvd generator). so instead, load NERO, and when the 'new compilation' window appears, choose 'dvd' and pick the 'DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO)' option. in the 'multisession' tab choose 'no multisession'. in the 'ISO' tab choose 'ISSO 9660+Joliet' for the file system. for 'file name length' choose 'Max. of 31 chars (Level 2)'. for 'Character Set', choose 'ISO 9660'. for relax restrictions, choose 'allow path depth of more than 8 directories', also choose,'allow more than 255 characters in path' and also 'allow more than 64 characters for Joliet names'. next, on the 'UDF' tab, leave it set as 'Automatic settings'. on the 'Label' tab, leave it as 'Automatic' and put in any Disc Name you want for your dvd. on the 'Dates' tab just leave it alone. on the 'Misc' tab just leave it alone. on the 'Burn' tab set your write speed (try to burn slow, eg. 4x maximum). ok now click the 'New' button and you go into the nero file browser. simply drag into this window your PS2Vice files. you may also add a dummy file, but make sure your dummy file is less than 2gb or you will have problems (you could always add two dummy files, each 1.5gb if you wish. note: if using a dummy file, drag this into the compilation window FIRST, and call your dummy file something like 0.0 (zero.zero) to ensure it is burned FIRST in your compilation). ok when you are ready now simply burn your disk (slowly) and you will have a qorking ps2vice DVD instead of CD! finally, i am still using vice 1.14 because i notice with the newer versions i had some crashes and some games not loading. so if you also experience problems with games not loading, simply use vice 1.14 instead.