PDA

View Full Version : [RELEASE] PSP: DimensionT's LUA Fart Machine V 0.1

DimensionT
September 9th, 2007, 01:46
I just got me PSP a few days ago, and decided to take a crack at LUA coding. My first program is basicly a port of a program I made in basic a while back.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y152/Dthsix6six/FartMachine.png

It's simple... Make fart sounds with your PSP!!! :thumbup:

Let me know what you guys think! It's my first APP, so go easy on me. I have plenty of ideas for future programs once I get used to the coding. Look forward to them in the future.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

alexvander
September 9th, 2007, 01:51
cool ill check this out on my psp when i go home tommorow

Gizmo356
September 9th, 2007, 03:21
LMFAO awesome

alexvander
September 9th, 2007, 03:44
i know u cant go wrong with a good old fart machein

DimensionT
September 9th, 2007, 05:31
This is a little different then the way I wanted it to turn out...

I wanted to have 30 different fart sounds, but I couldn't get the control scheme to work (only been doing LUA for a week or so). Originaly, it was supposed to play different sounds when you press UP+Cross, UP+Square, Down+Cross, Down+Square etc...

I'll figure out what the problem is and post an updated version as soon as I can.

Johnny Rash
September 9th, 2007, 09:41
This is actually something I can put to some use. Thanks! Seems to be some great work from someone coding Lua for a week.

goliath182
September 9th, 2007, 10:37
LOL awesome i like it when i press all the buttons at once

cal360
September 9th, 2007, 10:39
I'm going to try this out right now and see what its like (time to prank someone).

JPJunkie
September 9th, 2007, 10:56
Great for Pranks! Thanks!:p

sroon
September 9th, 2007, 15:45
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
I LOVE you man!!!:D
(O )( O)

digitalvampirex
September 9th, 2007, 19:57
I've been waiting for something like this, would be even better if it was in eboot format

DimensionT
September 9th, 2007, 20:07
I've been waiting for something like this, would be even better if it was in eboot format

Cut me some slack man :p. I haven't been doing this long. If I figure out how to make it an eboot the next version will be.

I'm glad there was a demand for this, lol. Thanks for the positive feedback, guys!

Does anybody know if there's a volume command in LUA? I know the PSP can handle louder sounds then this produces, but the volume of the sound files is maxed out. If I raise it anymore it'll start to crackle.

digitalvampirex
September 9th, 2007, 21:55
sorry dident wanna sound mean, its just that i've never messed with lua, so i can't check it out, but i was just thinking the other day that i wished someone would make this, and bam here it is...so great work, i will be looking forward to your updates to this fun prog, keep it up! :)

voorheesda
September 10th, 2007, 00:59
Hehe, this will be usefull =)

DimensionT
September 11th, 2007, 01:21
Hey guys, I just posted a new version in Eboot form and with an animated background.

You can find it here:
LUA Fart Machine v0.2 (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=513083#post513083)

You got your wish DigitalvampireX, lol.

lmtlmt
September 11th, 2007, 09:28
i dont mean to be mean or anything but i already made this last year....
although yours might be better i havnt tried it yet.

DimensionT
September 14th, 2007, 03:18
Yeah, I noticed that you made one after I posted this one. It's not meant to be a rival program by any means, lol. It's just something fun for me to work on while I learn LUA.

lmtlmt
September 14th, 2007, 06:51
thats cool, i wish you luck on your lua career

sepassurain
January 13th, 2009, 18:59
how do i get it