PDA

View Full Version : Popsloader with support for all pops! - PSX Emu of Sorts for PSP

wraggster
September 10th, 2007, 06:34
Team M33 has released a great new version of the Popsloader (PSX Game Loader) for their Custom Firmware. Heres the release notes.

Popsloader with support for all pops!

New in this version:

- Added the remaining pops: 3.00-3.03

These pops require the following modules: kd/meaudio.prx kd/popsman.prx kd/pops.prx and
vsh/module/pafmini.prx. As always, they go in seplugins/popsloader directory with the naming
meaudio3xx.prx, popsman3xx.prx etc.

- Added compatibility between savedatas <= 3.30 and those of 3.40 and higher.

The thing works like this: If you have been playing in for example 3.52 pops, and then you
select a pops from 3.00-3.30, popsloader will automatically convert the savedata into the old format.

The reverse operation, from old format to new format, will be done by Sony code with a confirmation dialog.

popsloader plugin work in 3.51 M33, 3.52 M33 and..... 3.60 M33 for PSP slim. Coming soon.

M33 Team

Digg This (http://digg.com/gaming_news/Popsloader_with_support_for_all_pops)

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Popsloader_with_support_for_all_pops

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

V3N0M
September 10th, 2007, 06:36
The PSP Homebrew Scene just keeps getting better and better.. With all the news about the PSP Slim being hacked I'm going to pick one up tomorrow! ( Good thing I got a big check this week :p ) Any suggestions on which color I should get?

woop
September 10th, 2007, 06:37
Nice. Fixes the compatibility problems if daxs.

SnoopKatt
September 10th, 2007, 07:07
Very nice, great development in the PSX emulator :)

CaptainMorgan4
September 10th, 2007, 07:11
So is choosing original from flash still the best bet, or if I get a game like Nascar Rumble that freezes sometimes what version of Pops is probably the best to fix these small issues?

goliath182
September 10th, 2007, 09:11
V3N0M get a white.. same as my now PHAT PSP :)

Cloudhunter
September 10th, 2007, 09:39
Coming soon my arse, there needs to be a hell of alot of changes to the core in order for custom firmware to work on the slim.

Cloudy

MicroNut
September 10th, 2007, 09:58
Pure pops heaven!

Thank you M33!

lamentofking
September 10th, 2007, 11:04
V3N0M, if you have a ps2/pstwo, i would recommend getting one that matches yourps2/pstwo's color.

Has anyone but me noticed that the 3 psp slim colors at launch are the same colors that the pstwo already come in? Its like their saying, "Hey come buy a slim pstwo and while you're at it, go and get a matching slim psp"

Not to mention that both systems have the same color names. well except for the black and platinum but they are close.

Johnny Rash
September 10th, 2007, 13:25
This meaning better compatibility, right?

Ichijoe
September 10th, 2007, 20:44
Has there been any improvement in Multi-Disc games yet?!
Notably: Multi-Disc J-RPG Games'?!?

Or do we still have to wait for S0NY to actually ~release one~, on the PSP-N to finally get it working?!

VexnadFett
September 11th, 2007, 00:20
now i just need cwcheat to work and i'm set!....
wait... where has the compatibility list for these custom firmwares gone?

skipboris
September 11th, 2007, 04:47
Anyone tried Final Fantasy VIII? Does it run better?

candra_pcpc
November 28th, 2007, 03:16
where i get kd/meaudio.prx kd/popsman.prx kd/pops.prx and
vsh/module/pafmini.prx

trezee
January 7th, 2008, 11:58
thanx for the post