PDA

View Full Version : [UPDATE] LUA Fart Machine v0.2 (Eboot)

DimensionT
September 11th, 2007, 01:05
Here's a small update to my fart machine. Eboot was made by Buddy4point0 (thanks man!).

The only major difference to the program is a new animated background. People have told me that animation in LUA was impossible... And while that's true in the long run, some simple animations are very doable.

For some reason, I'm only able to load around 500KB of pictures, while I can load 2+MB of fart sounds. So that's holding me back.

I haven't been able to add a script to display a smaller image fullscreen either... When I can, I'll be able to use more frames.

Credit goes to Buddy4point0 for the eboot, as well as alot of help understand in language. Thanks again!

Things to do:

-Add more sounds and fix the control scheme still
-Find a way to add more animation frames to make it smoother
-Possibly add a boot up animation and sound
-Maybe a menu to load even more farts :thumbup:

alexvander
September 11th, 2007, 01:26
thanks for the update its pretty fun lol

Buddy4point0
September 11th, 2007, 03:04
great man.

digitalvampirex
September 11th, 2007, 18:33
Awesome, Downloading now!!:thumbup:

Johnny Rash
September 13th, 2007, 04:11
Maybe in the future you can add the ability to add "wetness", "manliness", "grunt", "offence" options to customize your farts. Maybe even a pressure gauge.

DimensionT
September 14th, 2007, 05:06
Maybe in the future you can add the ability to add "wetness", "manliness", "grunt", "offence" options to customize your farts. Maybe even a pressure gauge.

I'm not sure I follow... Only way I could think of doing what you said is by bring up a menu to load a different set of sounds under those theme. Is that what you meant?

---------I Am A Better Musician Than You.

Oh really? Then I challenge you to a dual! Takes off leather glove and slaps you in the face with it. :rofl: