PDA

View Full Version : just upgraded to fw:3.03 so i can d/grade to 1.5help please.

adamf2007
September 12th, 2007, 06:21
i have unpatched GTA:LCS, but when i go to downgrade to 1.5, i dont get the blue screen or what not..it just goes into game, when i quit and go to GAME>MEMORYSTICK>There is PSP Network cfgbackup; nandumper; Cube sample; kernel dumper sample; lplDumper;polyphonic sample by shine;systemparam And then at the bottom i have PSP'tm Updater Ver X.YZ
i run it, and then it says the game could not be started (800201) a few secs after i try to run X.YZ...
what am i doing wrong?
(i have done it all before, i had 1.5, but i upgraded again for some stupid reason)
any help apreciated ty.

shibby420182
September 12th, 2007, 07:49
if the game loads up, try going to the options screen and there should be 2 save files, one being your actual game file, the other being the exploit launcher.

If this doesnt solve the problem reinstall all the files over.

adamf2007
September 12th, 2007, 18:46
if the game loads up, try going to the options screen and there should be 2 save files, one being your actual game file, the other being the exploit launcher.

If this doesnt solve the problem reinstall all the files over.
thanks for help.

10 - Check that HEN is running by going to system settings, then to
"System Information" and it should show up as system version
303 HEN""
it only says system software virsion 3.03, it dont say nothing about HEN:/
i've formated the psp, and started over.. it still not working, anyone got any ideas?
or some links, i don't know i may have downloaded the wrong files. .
i've had it working on my psp before:(