PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 08 demo tomorrow

Shrygue
September 12th, 2007, 20:48
via Eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=83254)

EA has confirmed that the demo for FIFA 08 will go live on 360 and PS3 tomorrow.

It'll give you a chance to try out what the publisher is calling its most coherent football game to date. There's the new skill system to try out, the opportunity to play as just one member of the team and not mess it up, plus the usual better graphics, physics, and all that malarkey.

EA is also offering much more in the way of online support this time around. Following a post-release update you'll be able to play five against five, for instance, where you each control your player of choice on either side. The ultimate goal is to have 11 versus 11, although we're not sure who would really want to be centre-back or the goalie.

Interactive Leagues are back, too, so you and your chums can help your favourite team to victory, plus lots of other knick knacks. Sprint your way over to our first impressions of FIFA 08 for a closer look.

FIFA 08 is coming out on PC, PS3, 360, PS2, PSP, Wii and DS on 28th September. Look out for our thoughts soon.

jonezybaby
September 12th, 2007, 21:53
any ideas wat regions these will be avalivable on?

mavsman4457
September 13th, 2007, 01:16
Originally I was thinking that I would definitely get PES because everyone says how good it is but now I'm not sure. I will definitely have to look into it and release date will play a key role in what I get but I do think I will end up getting PES kinda like when I heard how good 2K7 was over Live and 07 and now I don't regret for a second that I got 2K7.

mike03$$$
September 13th, 2007, 04:51
i dont play soccer but will download the demo to bad i stayed the last 3 days in linux instead of the game-os

Tree
September 14th, 2007, 16:26
Does anyone know if u can make ur own teams on dis vesion ... nd like start at the bottem leage and work your way up ???

Lycan_Ste
September 14th, 2007, 17:55
Does anyone know if u can make ur own teams on dis vesion ... nd like start at the bottem leage and work your way up ???

Speak English and you could do that on the last version for PS2, so i would say you can, i am never sure if i should get Fifa or Pro.

Tree
September 14th, 2007, 20:31
Speak English and you could do that on the last version for PS2, so i would say you can, i am never sure if i should get Fifa or Pro.

what so i could make a team with its own name and put some made up players on there then :)

and i would say fifa ... but thats just coz i perfer fifa ... maybe wait till pros demo comes out then deside.

Lycan_Ste
September 14th, 2007, 22:34
Yeah lol or you could use a already made team and totally change everything i used to do it

I will second your opinion there.

Tree
September 14th, 2007, 23:03
i would perfer to make my own team ... more personalisted if you make it your own init xD

pibs
September 14th, 2007, 23:21
thanks for the heads up ill be sure to download fifa demo right now! hehe

Waqs
September 15th, 2007, 10:27
downloaded the demo, dont like the feel of play. Waiting for PES now

ElRazur
September 15th, 2007, 12:04
^^^ Good man.

Tree
September 15th, 2007, 12:25
by the way when you download the demo change the controls other wise is ****ish

ricki_b
September 17th, 2007, 00:15
Yeh wait for PES, the only good thing about this is the one-on-one with the keeper thing at the start.