PDA

View Full Version : The "Elephant Monster's" Formal Apology

ExcruciationX
September 12th, 2007, 23:45
I'm the "Alpha and the Omega".

I was trying to do something like "Alexios", except with codes and cryptic messages that would eventually lead to who was posting as him. As you may have noticed, the first post had a company who's stock market letters are "EXX", which is an obvious clue. You could put the first letters from the first three sentences of the address of that business into an Enigma machine and it'd give you a link to a webpage with more clues that would match up with what the monster posted.

Sorry to everybody- ICE especially, for being an all around bastard (although most of those posts were clues).

SnesR0X
September 12th, 2007, 23:47
I can see where it could have been funny, but it went a little far.

ExcruciationX
September 12th, 2007, 23:51
Agreed.

The only reason that I mentioned Ice's family is to get people to think that this elephant knew a lot, and to also get people to look at the clues on it's first post.

Ice's family is the only thing I could readily think of, so I said that.

steve520
September 12th, 2007, 23:55
its okay ex your still the man/alien i dont want to offend u lol. at least u didnt flame and other shit like that.

VampDude
September 12th, 2007, 23:59
I'm the "Alpha and the Omega".

I was trying to do something like "Alexios", except with codes and cryptic messages that would eventually lead to who was posting as him. As you may have noticed, the first post had a company who's stock market letters are "EXX", which is an obvious clue. You could put the first letters from the first three sentences of the address of that business into an Enigma machine and it'd give you a link to a webpage with more clues that would match up with what the monster posted.

Sorry to everybody- ICE especially, for being an all around bastard (although most of those posts were clues).

I think you should be handed an infraction (as a lesson or something), because I think you are aware of the site rule of no "multiple accounts"

---

Also, I don't think it was right what you said to/about ICE.

ExcruciationX
September 13th, 2007, 00:07
I think you should be handed an infraction (as a lesson or something), because I think you are aware of the site rule of no "multiple accounts"
I'm aware of it.

I did ask Kaiser yesterday if I could do it and he said yes as long as I don't abuse the system (which I kinda did, but I didn't pull a Vampri-n either).

I could have just denied I did it and kept going, but I wanted to say sorry because I feel bad.

Also, I don't think it was right what you said to ICE.
I agree. I just hope ICE forgives me.

Shadowblind
September 13th, 2007, 00:08
That does bring up the question, since technically Alexios was an alternative account of an admin/mod.

Eh tu, admin?

Oh well. They are the law. Do what they will is what they do.

PS: Alpha and Omega is that which has been here since the beginning and will never be gone.

I dont understand, what did you do thats so bad?

ExcruciationX
September 13th, 2007, 00:11
I brought up Ice's family in the Monster's postings, which ice is touchy about.
EDIT: "Alp" and "Ome" are both passwords for the Enigma machine on a different code.

VampDude
September 13th, 2007, 00:21
I brought up Ice's family in the Monster's postings, which ice is touchy about.

He would be, because that's his personal business and not for anyone else to bring up (at least not publically, and stuff that could offend).

I'm just glad that I don't ever mention anything about my personal life, cause if I had stuff I wouldn't want re-mentioned I would never pick the internet to speak about my issues...

...As far as anyone here is concerned I could be a 12 year old kid who doesn't goto school and post's crap everyday (nobody really knows my life story - not even my girlfriend), and that's basically how I like to be known.

ICE
September 13th, 2007, 00:24
haha it was you? you little bastard! lmao
dont sweat it man im cool.

steve520
September 13th, 2007, 00:26
wow thats great. i know i would have been pissed. now you guys can make out. lol

ICE
September 13th, 2007, 00:28
like ive said before to you steve. when i get mad its not for very long. i have an uncanny ability to let personal things go ;)

wolfpack
September 13th, 2007, 00:32
so THATS who the pink elephant was...
i thought it was vampdude :p

Man
September 13th, 2007, 01:29
Ya i definitly missed the boat on this one, thats what i get for leaving my computer for school !

VampDude
September 13th, 2007, 01:43
so THATS who the pink elephant was...
i thought it was vampdude :p

It wouldn't of been me, cause I never bring up peoples personal matters (I tend to forget what people say after a while anyhow) :)

ExcruciationX
September 13th, 2007, 03:03
Did any of you actually guess correctly?

VampDude correctly guessed that the Monster was a duplicate account. I was hoping that'd everyone would think he did it.

steve520
September 13th, 2007, 03:13
well the clues were there u were sitting there talking about outer space together weird and having ur own conversation it all fits now.

ExcruciationX
September 13th, 2007, 03:15
The clues all eventually ended with the word "ExcruciationX".

DarthPaul
September 13th, 2007, 03:22
So you were the elephant Excruciation?

ExcruciationX
September 13th, 2007, 03:32
Yep.

I wonder if I could have kept going with it if I hadn't opened my mouth... ;)

steve520
September 13th, 2007, 03:33
and made fun of ice's family lol.

Chameleon
September 13th, 2007, 03:40
Yep.

I wonder if I could have kept going with it if I hadn't opened my mouth... ;)

Haahaha for a half an instant i when i was reading that thread i thought it was you... but i figured it wasnt because you posted pretty actively on it...

Pretty convincing if i do say so myself :thumbup:

ExcruciationX
September 13th, 2007, 03:40
I doubt I would have continued doing that.

DarthPaul
September 13th, 2007, 03:56
Damn I never thought it was you. I really didn't care about "that" freak.

ExcruciationX
September 13th, 2007, 03:59
I used my phone and a computer. I posted on both.