PDA

View Full Version : Wiideo Center v0.2

wraggster
September 13th, 2007, 22:42
Heres the info from the site:

Wiideo Center is a small application which can transcode and stream all videos from your PC directly to your Nintendo Wii Console (Internet Channel required!).

I came up with the idea of creating this app because of the great work of the people from WiiCR. After some extensive testing of WiiCR i realized that i would not meet my needs. Furthermore the project currently seems unmaintained so i started writing an application of my own. I will not say too much about the flaws of WiiCR, because i admire the work done there, but what i can say is: I analyzed the process and tried to improve every aspect of the software.

The most important things i believe are: easy installation and it should always work! WiiCR is fine, no doubt about that, but i don't think the casual Wii User wants to go through the trouble of installing Xampp. Furthermore it seemed like WiiCR did not always like my directory structure so that not all folders could be selected, or videos just didn't transcode. I hope i can fix all those issues with Wiideo Center!

http://tyrael.homeip.net/wiideo_center/