PDA

View Full Version : Team M33 releases an updated version of PSARDumper

BelmontSlayer
September 14th, 2007, 02:28
via Team M33 (http://m-33.narod.ru/)

This is a recode of psardumper for 2.XX & 3.XX kernels.

If you are in a cfw of the fat psp, be sure to put it in GAME3XX or in GAME if you have it configured for 3.XX kernel.

Support for 3.7X decryption has also been added.

The instructions are same as for original psardumper, except that you don't need the DATA.PSAR in the root of memory stick, but instead the EBOOT.PBP; this is to make it more noobs-friendly and lazy-friendly.

- Team M33

For those who don't know, this application allows an update eboot to be dumped and decrypted. It will work on all update eboots released at the moment.

Download And Give Feedback Via Comments

ICE
September 14th, 2007, 02:54
hmmm no one cares? this means that 3.71 m33 will be out VERY soon for those who didnt put that together.

steve520
September 14th, 2007, 03:04
yes i care ice and i got this posted on codemayhem before you what in ur face.

Veskgar
September 14th, 2007, 09:44
Being the proud owner of a new Slim & Lite PSP, I care very much.

M33 delivers yet again!

I'm also curious about popstation improvements in 3.70/1

thesandman
September 14th, 2007, 15:05
mmm i want a slim so bad. . . but i'm so damn broke right now, and i can't sell my old psp cuz it has undiluted platinum in it heh

blackrave
September 14th, 2007, 15:34
Great news. Now we'll just have to wait for a custom firmware. :)
I hope there won't be a big gap between custom firmwares on the fat and slim PSPs, as I have no plans of purchasing a slim one yet. At least not until it comes out in Europe.
It's also great that you no longer have to extract the psar file from the update file. That makes it easier and faster to decrypt the files.

[HP]
September 14th, 2007, 17:38
Being the proud owner of a new Slim & Lite PSP, I care very much.

M33 delivers yet again!

I'm also curious about popstation improvements in 3.70/1

Indeed man...

Safari Al
September 14th, 2007, 20:44
this is great news! 3.71 m33 on the way! (hopefully)

Sonicboy 101
September 14th, 2007, 20:46
Great release yet again from M33! :thumbup:

[HP]
September 14th, 2007, 21:31
M33 ownz

DarthPaul
September 14th, 2007, 22:30
This means 3.7X M33 coming soon,eh? :D

tutukuay
November 13th, 2007, 18:44
via Team M33 (http://m-33.narod.ru/)

This is a recode of psardumper for 2.XX & 3.XX kernels.

If you are in a cfw of the fat psp, be sure to put it in GAME3XX or in GAME if you have it configured for 3.XX kernel.

Support for 3.7X decryption has also been added.

The instructions are same as for original psardumper, except that you don't need the DATA.PSAR in the root of memory stick, but instead the EBOOT.PBP; this is to make it more noobs-friendly and lazy-friendly.

- Team M33

For those who don't know, this application allows an update eboot to be dumped and decrypted. It will work on all update eboots released at the moment.

Download And Give Feedback Via Comments

Hi,I'm totally new to PSAR Dumper and I tried searchin in Google & all the reply people gave is to search in Google.. -______-" When I load up the homebrew,it says,"Error Loading EBOOT.PBP" Am I suppose to place the EBOOT found in your zip files into the root of my memory stick or an OFW of my current version or a 1.50EBOOT? :confused:

hello1122334455
March 15th, 2008, 14:32
thanks